Even If There Is A Future Pt. 2

I swallow hard as his mouth is so close I feel the heat glistening of it. I stare up at him with pain of how much I crave him. Physically my body feels like a magnet that divide by a wall of tease. His eyes, the way his hand are gliding over my covered body under the blankets, everything he does teases and temps me in ways I never knew possible.

He pulls up my shirt with one hand without looking down at it. I lift my hands to his face and pause when he catches them with one of his and places then over my head. He shakes his head softly and places a soft kiss at the corner of my mouth.

He lifts his lower half above me slightly and finally looks down at his hand. It's settled just between my belly button and panties.

"You need to be quiet Michelle. If we get caught, I'll never let you feel anything close to this ever again" he says playfully. His eyes playing tricks as they run over me in intensity.

"Maybe if you kissed me there wouldn't be any noise for me to make" I bite back. Smiling softly as his eyebrow cocks up. He face slowly becomes closer to mine. I follow his lips as they disappear from my eyes and gasp into our mouths as his fingers dissolve into my panties.

Our eyes connect as he kisses me. I ball my fist and widen my hips as his fingers circles my clit softly. I blow out a moan as he makes his fingers circle and gently pleasure me quicker.

I've been fingered before. Only the man who did it was aggressive and inexperienced. Emilio is completely different. He's being slow and taking his time with figuring which way makes me feel the best. I feel his eyes as I stare down at what he's doing.

After a minute of his slowing down and going faster I dig my fingers into his arm and look up at him with an overwhelming awe in my face. He smiles softly and dips his mouth down to kiss my open one.

"Stop" I whisper halfway. Looking up at him with distress while swallowing down the knot that builds in my stomach.
He begins nodding slowly and dips his eyebrows in a tease, "be quiet and take it" he demands, placing a sloppy kiss on my throat.

I shiver when he pulls away and groan under my breath when his fingers pull away. My chest heaves up and down, touching his warm body every time but detaching just as fast.

"Do it" he says. Catching me of guard with confusion bubbling in my face, "do what?" I ask. Completely caught of guard by how fast he snapped  in and out of the mood. He laughs under his breath and narrows his eyes, "touch yourself" he hums. His voice humbling any confidence I carried just a second ago.

I swallow the embarrassment and feel my cheeks heat. I giggle softly and look away, "I don't know how" I lie, continuing to refuse any kind of eye contact. He blows out a soft breath against my neck and lifts his hand completely from me until I feel it at my breast. I suck in my breath and slowly look back at him.

"Your a pervert, I'm not letting you watch something like that. It's embarrassing!" I harshly defend. He chuckles lowly and shakes his head with the total denial in my eyes.

I adjust my body once his hand slowly runs down my body again. "This time don't stop" I whisper, staring up into his deep eyes.
He raises an eyebrow and brings his lips so close to mine. They hover over closely and tick every patient part of me. "Only if you say please" he hums.

Two of his fingers dissolve into me. I gasp loudly and furrow my emotion as I look at him in shock. He kisses my lips that are spread and continues to rub my clit with his thumb.

I moan quietly and dig my fingers Into his shoulders.
He pulls his thumb away after moments of feeling my pleasure entirely arrive again. He focuses on the pace and depth of where his fingers hit. They rub and slide against me and hit every spot that makes me shiver.

Knowing that's it's him who's doing it makes my body react more. I let out a helpless moan and arch my back as the fireworks in my body finally go off.
I feel my legs shake and tighten as he continues to work inside of me.

I breath heavily and flinch when he pushes my clit with his thumb. I lift my head from the pillow and stare into his eyes. His looking down at me with desire and calmness. I catch my breath as he slowly stops his motions and pulls his fingers.

He slides his fingers in his mouth and smiles with a naughty looks floating in his eyes.

God he's trouble