Chapter 41: step back

"Stay here and don't come out until you hear me say so" Emilio whispers. Covering and pushing clothes on top of me..

My eyes furrow gently and I push them off, fighting him back and grunting lowly. "Emilio I'm not leaving you, let me help" I plead. Tears forming in his eyes faintly.

"Michelle" he says. Stoping his aggressive movements and holding onto me softly...

My breathing is staggered and fast and banging downstairs reaches my ears. Things falling on purpose and laughing echoing.

My lip wobbles in stress and I dig my nails into his shoulders. Where my hands hold and grip onto him...

I shake my head gently and feel him rest his head against mine. My eyes wide open and searching for an emotion in his body.

"Just hide with me" I whisper. Pushing myself closer to him...

He shakes his head against mine and pulls away. Grabbing both my hands with his and pushing them back. "Michelle please don't come out" he whines. Rubbing his thumb against my palm.

"Promise me you'll-" I sob. A gun shot and running of up steps running through my ears...

His eyes widen hugely and he quickly shoves the clothes against me. My eyes glare and watching through the parts of which I can see.

He shuts the door quietly and grabs his guns. Standing in front of the door and waiting..

I cover my mouth in anxiety and feel the footsteps. Shutting my eyes tightly and listening as the door opens.

In a moment like this it all feels slow and paused. Like even a simple thing as a fly is heard from far away.

A group of men enter. Emilio's gun firing off and every single one of them dropping to the ground...

As many shots had went off I only saw the men fall. Emilios groans in pain rushing me to believe he's hurt.

"Emilio" I whisper. Pushing against the door but it moving little to not at all...

I furrow my eyebrows and push harder. Launching it aggressively and crying through anger.

"Michelle quit that shit now" he scolds from across the room. Holding his wound tightly and picking up the many mens guns..

"Milo where is she!" Someone sings from downstairs. Loud footsteps swaying up the stairs and a tall figure standing in the doorway.

"She's not here" Emilio growls. Max pushing through the doorway with a sneaky smile on his face...

As Emilio and him both stand at the same height and stature they both fight with no touch. Their eyes both gazing into each other roughly.

"Do you think I'm stupid Milo?" He questions sarcastically. Punching Emilio hardly and making me jump....

My hands wrap around the clothing surrounding me and I squeeze it. Holding my breath as to being terrified and angered.

"Get the fuck out Max" Emilio grumbles. His fingers digging into Emilio's deep wound and sending Emilio to a loud wince in pain...

"Hurting me won't give you her" he barks. Not backing down and still standing....

"Ok let's try" he smiles. Punching Emilio in hard attempt but blocked down from him...

I nod in faith gently but watch as the men also make attempts. Emilio fighting as to as much Energy he holds but failing as their to overpowering...

~~~~~~~

When they hurt Emilio enough to the point of which he's too weak and surrounded by the men, Max searches the room. Gripping Emilio and standing him on his feet.