Chapter 35: Michelle 2 Emilio 1

As I sit across from a person who I love but hate he makes cute and tired faces as he shovels food into his mouth, me still chewing some of my eggs.

I swallow the food wandering in my mouth and look down at my plate, picking up some bacon and sliding it in my mouth.
~~~~

Emilio has track pants on with no shirt, and all morning it's either been teasing or getting me horny.

His hair is messy as so is mine still.

A gentle smile forms on his face as he catches me glaring at him, "what's up" he asks, my eyes widening slightly in surprise.

"When we're you planning on telling me you own this" I ask quietly, my eyes stuck on his and my arms now folded.

He stops chewing and looks more into my eyes, "I mean it really isn't much so I guess when it came out it comes out" he replies lightly, his back leaning into the black leather chair and his hand raking through his hair smoothly.

I grip onto my iced tea and connect my mouth with the straw, the sweet and cold beverage slithering down my throat.

"I'm sorry for not checking on you" I admit, his eyes in confusion and sorrow.

"I'm sorry for leaving you without no explanation" he says gently, my eyes turning into a smile.

"If I tell you something can you promise not to get up and freak out" I state, intertwining my hands together.

"Sure" he say's hesitantly, raising his eyebrow and laying his elbows on the table.

I take a deep breath before opening my mouth and rambling about everything

"Eric  got someone to kidnap me basically and they threw me into a car"

"then they gave me a gun and phone thinking I wouldn't use it which I did and that's how I escaped"

His eyes widen and quickly searchers the room, his mouth opening aggressively but me cutting him off.

"He said he wanted to prove I didn't love you as much as I thought and I think I made him mad about shooting like 3 of his guys" I say gently, my eyes wandering the room with his quickly and my chest rising and diving fast.

"Michelle does he know where you are" he whispers, getting up and running over to the island.

"Huh....I don't know" I say lightly, watching as he flips his body over the counter and pulls 7 loaded guns to the eye from underneath.

"Here" he announces, my eyes widening as a gun is thrown right into my lap...." good aim" I add playfully.
——-

"Fuck Michelle you could've told me yesterday, they probably have eyes on us" he cusses, my eyebrows furrowing and my body standing.

I tuck the gun in my waist band and lean against the counter where he stands opposite side.

my eyes watch as Emilio scrambles and loads the guns.

"Ok uh call this number and tell them to come to base point 5" he demands, sliding a quite large phone against the cold and shiny white counter.

The case is black and as the screen lights up it's also black...

"This yours" I ask gently, running my fingers around the screen.

"Yeah" he says blankly, placing his arms down on the white marble island and looking down on me.

He has a slight smirk on his face and I look up at him with them sexy eyes I always seduce him with.

Hahah

Our loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें