Chapter 31:

I have dreams, one of them being for Emilio to literally fuck the shit out of me but I can wait, I got some patience.

~~~~~~~

As my eyes slowly flutter open my head instantly tilts to my left, Emilio laying with his head down and his back looking so sexy.

His body rises and falls slowly and I bite my lip at the vision.

One hand lays in his hair and the other is in front of me, his morning veins popping through.

I squeeze my legs and search the room, the smell and surrounding definitely not a prison cell.

"Hotel"? I mumble, my eyebrow furrowing and my little smile giving me an idea.

As I feel Emilios body turn, he's now laying on his back and his wood is hard, my god.

As my eyes travel up his body I crawl from under the blanket and position myself on top of him, my ass in his face and mine facing his dick.

As he only has boxers on I look back at him with a grin and start pulling them of, his pink tip grazing along my nose as it jumps out.

I lick my lips once more before connecting my mouth with the tip, his low groan telling me he's awake.

As I close my eyes and lower it into my throat he hisses lightly.

I moan under my breath and begin to bob my head, my tongue swirling around it as it fills my mouth.

"Mmm" he moans, my little gag waking him fully up.

"Ah fuck Michelle" he grunts, his hands gripping onto my ass aggressively.

I giggle under my breath and keep my movements, gradually taking him out of my mouth and letting my saliva spill and coat all over it.

As I make my pace quicken he flinches and moans, his head jerking back and his hand reaching my hair, pushing my head down a bit.

As I stop my motion his breathing is heavy and I can feel the big grin stuck on his face.

"Turn around" he demands, his raspy morning voice making my skin crawl.

As I remove my shirt and spin around I meet his horny and dark eyes, my face blushing a bit from the stare he has fixed on me.

"Your so bad Michelle, you can't even wait for me to get up" he says seductively, his fingers slithering around my throat and lowering my face to his.

I eye his face and feel as his warm and soft lips roughly connect with mine, his other hand spanking my ass gently, a small whine leaving my mouth into his.

"Ride me" he whispers, moving my underwear out of the way and placing the tip of him at my entrance, my breathing heavy and my emotion heated.

As my legs are on either side of him I take my hand and wrap it around his throat, pushing my body down and taking him all.

My loud moan and my tightened grip around his throat makes him smile.

"Fuck Emilio" I grunt, my teeth placed together and my lip also stuck in there.

His hands slither around my waist and I begin to sway my hips back and forth, each time half of him entering and leaving me.

One of his hands leave my waist and grip onto my breast roughly, a loud hiss slithering through my mouth.

I quicken my movements and hear his low groans fill the room, mine obviously louder.

"Now bounce" he says coldly, my body almost designed to listen to him as I bounce my body, my head whipping back and my body stretched out.