Chapter 15: Break Up

The next day, they were scheduled to film a commercial. Y/N was supposed to film with a few other models, however...the photographer felt Y/N's presence was too strong; if there were too many people, they would only serve as a contrast to accentuate her. So, in the end, only one male model remained.

Early in the morning, Mina knocked on Y/N's room door, however...when Y/N came to open the door, she appeared to be hiding something, not allowing Mina to enter. Mina immediately looked at her as she asked, "Is there someone else in the room?"

"I..."

"Y/N! How could you be like this? Although you have split up with that jerk, you only just got married to Jimin, how could you mess around like this? Let me in, let me in, let me see who's so brave to seduce my precious Y/N!" Mina was a bit agitated; with her strength, she appeared to be ready to push open the door. However, at this time, Jimin reached out his hand to stop it. His tall and fit physique shrouded the two.

"Big Boss, it's you..."

Mina was stunned as she laughed awkwardly.

Jimin glanced at Mina briefly, his gaze carried a sense of approval because, with her around, he would be rest assured no man could get close to Y/N. So, without a word, he headed into the bathroom to shower.

After seeing him leave, Mina rested on Y/N's arm as she spoke, "Why didn't you tell me earlier? You made me embarrass myself in front of such an important person!"

"I only found out last night when I returned to the room," Y/N shrugged innocently.

"Oh god! He's so romantic! Someone as busy as President Park actually caught a direct flight to a place like this to keep you company. Y/N, your luck really has changed. Thinking about all those years you've spent with that jerk, when did he ever visit you at your work?" Mina lit up, "Indeed, there is a difference between different people."

"Are we still going to the location of the shoot?" Y/N reminded, even though she acted like she didn't care the night before.

"Is President Park coming?"

"He should be coming," she whispered.

Jimin had come all this way, of course, he couldn't miss watching Y/N's performance. The previous show was already unforgettable - he was looking forward to seeing how she would perform at an outdoor shoot.

30 minutes later, the three of them arrived at the location of the shoot. Because he couldn't reveal his identity, Jimin could only watch from afar. Y/N stepped out of the change room in a light blue lace dress that hugged her curvy body, highlighting her positive attributes, especially her long slender legs which looked like they had no limit - she looked perfect like a sculpturist's work of art.

The theme for today's shoot was a bride chasing a runaway groom. While chasing, the bride injures her leg without the groom noticing. In the end, the sparkling diamond on the bride's hand creates a beautiful rainbow from the reflections of the sun's rays awakening the groom to the promises he made to the bride. Finally, the groom returns, and the couple reconcile...

"Y/N, the emotions today change quite a lot, are you OK with that?" The photographer from the previous day had become today's director and he asked Y/N out of duty.

"No problems," she gently nodded.

The director made an 'OK' gesture towards her before reminding her to get into position.

"Should we do a quick run-over?"

"It's not necessary," Y/N straightforwardly turned down the director's suggestion. If he hadn't worked with Y/N before, the director may have doubted her abilities, but after seeing her professionalism the previous day, the director had complete trust in her. Hence, after she said it wasn't necessary, they just went ahead and started filming.