Chapter 84: Recording

Y/N didn't return to the hotel!

This was the news the paparazzi relayed to Jennie and Hyunjin.

The two were still at HYPE late in the night. They looked at each other and asked the paparazzi, "Did you find out where she went?"

"We were afraid of being exposed so we didn't dare to get too close. It was only when we discovered her room light hadn't turned on that we got a little suspicious."

"Continue to keep an eye on her. As soon as you see any form of evidence, don't let it go!" Jennie hung up the video chat and turned her head to ask Hyunjin, "What do you think Y/N is doing at this time?"

"What else could she do? If she's not in her room, apart from fooling around with a man, what other reason would she have to be out?"

"There's no point talking about it, we need to capture evidence of it."

With the photo of Y/N flirting with the male model in their hands, they had complete confidence in the South Korean paparazzi they had hired.

At the same time, the reporter from Hour Studio also noticed something was abnormal; Y/N did not return to the hotel.

Jong-In and Mina's rooms were both lit up, only Y/N's room was still...

He immediately thought about the incident at the airport in the US.

Since there were so many hotels, he was better off waiting at the airport. Maybe God would give him a pleasant surprise!

.....

When working, time seemed to drag on forever, yet, the couple's time together always seemed to pass with a blink of an eye.

The two hours was short and hard to come by.

The couple did not go anywhere during this time, they simply remained in the manor kissing and hugging; they didn't want to waste a second.

"The hotel booked by HYPE has 4 paparazzi staying in it. Before you returned today, I already spoke to the manager and had a look at the surveillance cameras. Their movements completely mask yours," Jimin said before leaving Y/N.

As the hotel was booked by HYPE, there was no way Jimin could be rest assured. So, he made sure to check the safety of the hotel, first thing.

After hearing his words, Y/N quickly recounted the incident at the church earlier that day.

"I've already instructed Lu Che to look into these people, don't be afraid."

Y/N gave a gentle laugh as she shook her head, "I'm not afraid at all. I just want to know if these people are from the media or...from HYPE. Even though I'm not sure what Jennie's motive would be."

Jimin gently stroked her hair without a word.

He was gradually opening the doorway to JinHit for Y/N...

"No matter what her motive is, it's never a good thing; you need to be careful. There is still some time before you need to go back to work, have some rest in the manor."

"I'll escort you to the airport first," She offered.

Jimin held onto her shoulders and shook his head, "Do you want to see how tired you look? Listen to me...when I have time, I will fly back over."

Y/N did not insist. She simply placed her forehead against his and enjoyed the last moments of affection.

So, in the end, Jimin arrived on his own and left on his own. Hour Studio's reporter stood guard at the airport and saw Jimin arrive wearing sunglasses. But, he had no idea, Jimin was the man he'd been waiting for!