Chapter 19: Destroyed

A man holding a briefcase entered with 3-4 bodyguards. Scanning the room with his eyes, he asked, "Who is in charge here?"

"May I ask who..." the company representative stepped forward.

"I am the lawyer of JinHit Entertainment, my name is Kim Namjoon," the lawyer responded sternly as he pulled a letter out of his briefcase and handed it to the representative. "The advertisement you shot last month has illegally used a photo of one of our artists. This is a serious violation resulting in damages to JinHit Entertainment. This is a letter of notification, we are confident we can sue you until you are bankrupt." After speaking, the lawyer took big poised steps out of the room while leaving the bodyguards behind - the reasoning was simple, they were to protect Y/N.

The representative looked like he had just been handed a bomb as his hands began to tremble. He never thought he would attract the attention of the famous entertainment empire, JinHit.

Small companies exploiting loopholes to increase their companies popularity was not uncommon. But, no one had ever had action taken against them by JinHit Entertainment.

Was it because they were having a run of bad luck?

No one knew the real reason, but Y/N was well aware, this was Jimin's way of finding a chance to help her take revenge.

Out of everyone they could offend, who told them to offend Jimin's precious wife?

Mina snickered on the side realizing the situation. This small company was so arrogant without knowing Jimin had already instructed his men to lie low until the time was right. It was clear how thoughtful he was towards Y/N.

At this moment in time, the client was no longer in the mood to care about what Y/N said at the event. Inside, they knew very well, getting on JinHit's bad side meant they were watching their own imminent death.

Jungkook was also frightened by this sudden turn of events. In order not to be implicated, he immediately left the waiting room. His cowardly face was so shameful it did not deserve a second glance, not even from someone like Seulgi.

"Y/N, let's go!"

Because their motive had been achieved, Seulgi treated everything like a stroke of good luck. She knew, luck was very important in this industry, and Y/N, obviously had luck on her side.

Announcing a comeback meant everything would have to start afresh. But, Y/N believed, as long as she didn't give up, she could still get back to where she was 3 years ago and even surpass it.

The internet was cheering while the name Y/N, was once again revived. Everyone started to see her in a new mysterious light.

Mina was so excited she started reading some of the comments to Y/N with a huge smile across her face, "I can already imagine Yoona must be so angry right now. She must have thought, the mistake Y/N made just now, would be enough to end her career."

"She probably also thought she could have had the opportunity to bad-mouth you even more in front of Jungkook as well as request him to punish you."

Y/N didn't take note of Mina making fun of Yoona, she just turned her head to question Seulgi, "The contents of the scandal, have you already organized everything?"

"Of course, it is going to be amazing," she replied.

"What kind of rubbish agency is GC, to actually force Y/N to appear at such an event? The boss must be fucking stupid!"

"I know right! If GC can't plan for their artists, then let us do it. Even primary school kids could do a better job than them!"

"Y/N, Y/N, what are you endorsing next? What should I buy? Who will give me money?"