Chapter 12: Airport

The official contract signing ceremony with HF was to be held at 9am and would be broadcasted live as well as officially announced to the public. It seemed, regarding the war between Y/N and Yoona, HF had chosen Y/N's side.

3 years had passed since she last attended an event like this - she had almost forgotten how it felt. But, as soon as she put on her creamy white low-back dress and the jewelry that HF had sponsored her, she was once again glowing with confidence.

Mina left the house nice and early to drive over to Hannam Hill. As she was Y/N's assistant, Jimin had given her special permission to enter their villa as she pleased. She had originally prepared a dress for Y/N...but when she entered the huge walk-in wardrobe Jimin had given to her, she couldn't believe her eyes.

"He is indeed the president of JinHit, generous with good taste!" Mina praised.

At that exact time, Jimin came out from his own wardrobe. As soon as he saw Y/N he turned to Mina, "I have something I need to say to Y/N."

"OK, I'll step out for a bit." Mina turned around understandingly and closed the door as she left.

Y/N stood in front of the mirror smiling sweetly at Jimin; fresh and elegant like a blooming lily. It was hard for one not to turn all their attention to her.

"What do you want to say to me?"

Jimin didn't say a word, instead, he took big steps towards Y/N and hugged her from behind. He then turned her neck so he could cover her mouth with his, "I want to kiss you and even more...I want to adore you."

"I'm going to be late." Y/N also didn't want to part with his lips.

"I will watch the live broadcast..."

Y/N nodded her head with satisfaction. She hooked her arm onto Jimin's as they walked out of the villa together. Truthfully, anyone looking at the couple would believe they were a perfect match. Y/N was like white snow emanating a sense of pureness, whereas Jimin was alluring like a dangerous dark night.

Mina was captivated by the sight of the couple, this is how a married couple should look like...unlike Jungkook the jerk, who would not be so pleasing to the eye.

A little while later, Y/N boarded the car with Mina's assistance. On the way, she spoke while driving, "The contract signing will be at 9am, we should arrive at 8:50am - just right."

"Your arrangements have always been on point." Y/N looked down and swiped her phone.

"The plane will be at 3pm and Yoona has arranged for anti-fans to stop you at the airport. Among her fans, they have discussed a plan to make you look bad. One of them will find the chance to embarrass you and others will pretend to be passersby aiming to skew the judgment of onlookers." Mina screwed up her nose in disgust, this was something primary school kids did and unfortunately, childish acts like this always seemed to hurt others the most.

"All this information, how did you find out about it?" Y/N was quite surprised.

"Because I have someone hiding amongst them..." Mina hummed proudly, "We'll just let these kids be happy for a bit...after the video is released, we'll see whose face gets slapped harder..."

Y/N laughed as she shook her head. Yoona certainly had the ability to gather anti-fans. In comparison, her number of active fans looked pitiful. However, there were still a few that were looking forward to her appearance at the airport.

8:50am, right on time, Y/N arrived at the hotel where the contract signing was to take place and walked down the red carpet in front of the reporters.

Mina had selected to arrive at 8:50am because any earlier, Y/N would have devalued herself. At the same time, she had to make sure they wouldn't be late, so everything was timed perfectly.