Chapter 51: Phone Call

The entire hall was now empty. Only Jimin and Y/N, as well as a few cleaners, remained. Jimin lifted his head to look at Y/N. Without a word, he stood up and approached her as he wrapped her tightly in his suit jacket.

A warm feeling swept over Y/N as she felt herself calm down. They left the hall one after another. It was not until she boarded the car that Y/N finally asked Mina for her clothes.

"What happened?" Mina asked as she looked at Y/N's soaked dress.

Not long after, Jimin stepped into the car from a quiet spot as he sent Mina over to Lu Che's car. Seeing Y/N was still wearing the soaked dress, he asked unhappily, "Why haven't you changed yet?"

"There were too many people on that street. I was worried someone would take a picture of me."

"At a time like this, you are still worried about getting your photo taken?" Jimin closed the car window and lifted his jacket to cover Y/N, "Quick, get changed..."

Under Jimin's cover, Y/N stripped out of her long dress and into new clothes; her body was still icy cold. Jimin reached out his hand to rub her body for warmth, "Why didn't you speak to Jennie?"

"Because I discovered, apart from Jisoo, there is one more person that is standing in my way; I'm guessing his relationship with Jisoo isn't that simple. If I had rushed things, I'm afraid this man may have done something to stop me, so I decided not to make a move in front of him," Y/N explained in a concerned manner.

"This man is named Hwang Hyunjin. If we only judge him on his professionalism as a manager, he is indeed capable and is Jennie's right-hand man," Jimin said as he stopped rubbing her and instead wrapped her in his arms, "I will not let him get away with bullying you."

Y/N agreed with a soft hum; she was already tired. Thinking about how she had water poured all over her and how Jimin was the only one to hand her his jacket, she knew, the only person in this world that she could trust and rely on, was him. Only Jimin, he was the only one that sent her warmth under those circumstances.

"Hubby...I'm sorry. I wasted such a great opportunity."

"If I knew you would have to suffer like this, I wouldn't have made you come..."

Y/N smiled as she tried to find a more comfortable spot in Jimin's embrace to dig her head into...

Meanwhile, Jennie had just returned home. She gave her secretary a call, "Help me find Lee Y/N's contact details."

5 minutes later. Her secretary called back, "President, I just found Y/N's portfolio on one of our HR staff's computer...she wanted to come for an audition, but it seems, Kim Jisoo rejected her. The reason was that her age did not comply with the agencies selection criteria."

A loud bang echoed through the room...

Jennie slammed her hands on the table; she was furious...

These two people completely neglected all the rules. How dare they work together and lie to her.

"Don't let Jisoo and Hyunjin know that I found out about Y/N's portfolio. Understood?"

"Yes, President."

"Send me Y/N's contact details."

No wonder that night Hyunjin had insisted she swap seats with him and no wonder...when she congratulated Y/N, she looked completely lost...

It was time to teach these two a lesson. How dare they treat her like she didn't exist? That night...Jennie personally made a phone call to Y/N.

"Hello Y/N, I am the CEO of HYPE. I have a suggestion, I wonder if you are interested..."