Chapter 39: Y/N's Support

Behind the girl stood her manager; a woman wearing black-framed glasses. Her arms were crossed as she glared at Y/N.

She was aware Y/N had her methods, otherwise, how could an outdated model come out successful in a fight with Yoona and end up where she was today. Even so, she couldn't believe Y/N would dare to steal a HYPE model's job. If they didn't stop her now, Y/N would become an even greater threat in the future.

Of course, they had no idea Y/N's next aim would be to join HYPE!

The manager looked at Y/N. Through her contacts, she managed to find out how Y/N secured Luxury's opening; it was because of Kim Taehyung.

He's a pretty big name...

But, now that Y/N was in the industry, the manager felt she should no longer dream of being able to suck up to the powerful while still maintaining her reputation. After all, she was hanging around with the ill-reputed Jungkook and Yoona; she might as well join them...

Not long after, the opening began to the sound of retro music. As the first model on stage, Y/N immediately became the center of attention. Her professionalism, her charm and her style held the show that was filled with newcomers together. It also opened the international media's eyes to the unlimited possibilities of an Asian model. At that time, a few of the guests even recognized Y/N as Kira, who had once gone home with many newcomer awards; they were shocked but also pleasantly surprised...

...because on the runway, no one could compare to her radiance...she was completely dazzling.

At this time, Jimin was sitting below the stage; this was his first time seeing Y/N do a show from close up. It was hard for him to imagine: this was his wife. Taehyung was also close by, as well as TQ's photographer who was snapping away on the camera; the scene in front of them was absolutely perfect. Everyone couldn't help but be amazed by her performance...

After the models took their bow and left the stage, Taehyung headed to the back of the stage to congratulate Y/N, "You are the best."

Y/N smiled as she politely shook Taehyung's hand, "Thank you, Mr. Kim."

"I'm already looking forward to TQ's October edition..."

After talking to Taehyung, Y/N changed back into her own clothes with Mina's help and left the venue; she couldn't wait to walk the streets of France hand-in-hand with Jimin. Not long after the show ended, Mina received a phone call from GC. Jungkook wanted to know what was going on with Y/N.

Mina searched the news online and immediately came across some hot articles about Y/N: [Lee Y/N Vs Kim Yoona: The Support Behind the Scheming], [The Men Behind Y/N]. The main point behind every article was that after every single battle between Y/N and Yoona, Yoona had been completely defamed, while Y/N continued to advance forward; the reason may not be because Y/N used the right methods, but because she had more men supporting her from behind.

One of the articles even mentioned Star Age and Kim Taehyung who had been showing her support.

Most of the netizens still trusted Y/N, especially her fans who immediately started spreading videos of her shows and images from her magazine shoots. They wanted to prove, she completely depended on her own abilities to get to where she was today.

However, there were also some anti-fans. They claimed Y/N's EQ was too high and her IQ was frightening; she was too deceitful and was someone people should watch out for.

At that time, the internet was in chaos.

"How could having a high EQ be considered a negative trait...I really have to give it to them," Mina looked at the discussions online; she was so angry she was about to explode.