Chapter 82: A Reminder

⚠️The content below is intended for an 18+ audience🔞

****

After bathing herself, Y/N lay on the bed and thought about the situation between Mina and Lu Che. Suddenly, she felt a chill sweep past her chest; it turned out, Jimin had removed her robe without her even noticing. His warm hands ran down her body before pulling her into his embrace.

She looked at him. His eyes looked a little hazy and a little agitated. Of course, it also contained a trace of anticipation.

"Since you have to go away for so long, shouldn't you make up for it in advance?"

In reality, Jimin didn't need to ask her; Y/N's desire for him was equally strong. When two people truly loved each other, even a simple glance would be enough to stir up a tsunami of emotions.

Y/N gasps as he pulls her head to one side and kisses her neck.

"You're leaving me behind," he murmurs into her ear. "What are we going to do about that?"

"Learn to live with it," She breathes. Jimin's soft languid kisses are driving her wild.

Jimin then straightens. "I am going to teach you a lesson," he murmurs.

Moving suddenly, he grabs Y/N by the waist, sits down on the bed, and yanks her across his knee so that she can feel his erection pressed against her belly. He smacks her backside once, hard. Before she's then I'm on her back, him gazing down at her.

"Do you know how beautiful you are?" Jimin trails his fingertips up Y/N's thighs. Without taking his eyes off her, he gets up from the bed and gathers two sets of handcuffs.
He grabs her left leg and snaps one cuff around her ankle. Lifting her right leg, he repeats the process.

"Sit up," he orders and Y/N complies immediately. "Now hug your knees."

She blinks at him then draws her legs up so they are bent in front of her and her arms wrap around them. Jimin reaches down, lifts her chin, and plants a soft wet kiss on her lips before slipping the blindfold over her eyes. She can see nothing, all she can hear is her rapid breathing.

Taking Y/N's left hand, Jimin snaps a cuff around her wrist then repeats the process with her right. Restricting her from straightening her legs.

"Now," Jimin breathes, "I'm going to fuck you till you scream."

He grasps both of her heels and tips her back so that she falls backward on to the bed. He pulls her ankles apart, as he kisses her inner thigh.

"You're going to have to absorb all the pleasure, Y/N. No moving," Jimin murmurs as he crawls up her body, kissing her belly, and nipping her navel with his teeth.

"Ah," she sighs.

"Shhh . . . ," he soothes. "You are so beautiful, Y/N."

She groans, frustrated. Normally she'd be grinding her hips, responding to his touch with a rhythm of her own, but she cannot move. Y/N moans again, pulling on the restraints. The metal biting into her skin.

"You drive me crazy," he whispers. "So I am going to drive you crazy." He's resting on her now, his weight on his elbows, and he turns his attention to her breasts. Biting, sucking, rolling her nipples between his fingers and thumbs. He doesn't stop.

"Jimin," she begs.

She feels his triumphant smile against her skin.

"Shall I make you come this way?" He murmurs against her nipple, causing it to harden some more. "You know I can." He suckles her hard and she cries out, pleasure lancing from her chest directly to her groin. She pulls helplessly on the cuffs, swamped by the sensation.