Chapter 89: Jeon

Inside the peaceful private hospital, Jennie awoke to the sharp smell of disinfectant. After opening her eyes, she stared blankly at the ceiling.

Hyunjin guarded by her bedside. Upon seeing her wake up, he quickly asked, "Are you better? Do you still feel dizzy?"

"How is HYPE?" She asked with a raspy voice.

Hyunjin thought for a moment before answering her honestly, "It's been severely affected. Even the police have been alerted, but I've already told the legal team to cooperate with them. As for murder and kidnapping, the police can't find any evidence, so it shouldn't be an issue. However, a lot of our collaborations have been canceled, including advertisements and endorsements. Apart from Y/N, even Danni has received a cold reception."

After hearing Hyunjin's words, Jennie flipped over and turned her back to him as she closed her eyes and burst into tears, "HYPE is destroyed, it's been destroyed in my hands..."

Hyunjin didn't know how to comfort her. All he could do was sit quietly by her side as she cried.

After a fair bit of time passed, he finally asked, "Right now, there are reporters everywhere. The doctors asked if you are feeling better and whether you would like to go home and get some rest?"

"Right now, is there any difference where I go?" Jennie asked back.

Hyunjin couldn't stand Jennie's defeated attitude, so he stood up and grabbed onto her shirt, "All these years, you've been through so much. Can't you handle a little setback?"

"HYP Entertainment hasn't closed down yet, there are still plenty of people waiting for you to solve issues with their resources. Is there any use for you to hide like this? Don't forget, Y/N's contract is still with HYPE. Her popularity is still HYPE's glory."

"That's right," Jennie suddenly sneered as she pulled away from Hyunjin's grip and sat up, "Y/N is still under our control. She shouldn't consider going anywhere. I will tie her down with this contract."

Seeing Jennie recover her fighting spirit, Hyunjin slowly felt relief. He grabbed his phone and stepped out of the hospital room to return a call to his assistant, "What's wrong?"

"Director, a young girl has shown up at the agency and insists on seeing Y/N. She's endlessly screaming that a life is on the line. It appears she is not merely a fan."

Because Y/N belonged to HYPE, the young girl went directly to HYPE. However, she had no idea, this would cause Y/N's destruction.

"Did you ask her what's wrong?"

"She doesn't want to tell us," his assistant replied. "But, from the looks of it, it is really urgent. She refuses to leave the lobby."

"Let me handle it when I get back," Hyunjin hung up the phone before returning to the room. Jennie had already changed her clothes.

"I will be going back to the agency."

Hyunjin nodded as he grabbed her belongings before returning to HYPE under the protection of security.

As they entered the lobby, his assistant was standing at the entrance. As soon as he spotted Hyunjin, he immediately approached and pointed to the girl pacing back and forth, "That's her."

He nodded. After escorting Jennie to her office, he returned to face the girl and asked, "Miss, I heard you are urgently looking for Y/N, what's the matter?"

Hearing Hyunjin's question, the long-haired girl quickly stood up and replied, "I'm looking for her to save a life."

"Save a life?"