T H E F I N A L C O U N T D O W N : I I

Start from the beginning

She glanced around the room, hoping for something to help her. That's when her eyes landed on the placard reading "Mr. hamil - headteacher." And immediately her mind began spinning with thoughts.

What year was he elected head?

She grabbed for her phone in her pocket and researched it on the internet. 1987. In an instant she had it typed it and the safe clicked open, the light turning green. She victoriously smiled, pulling it open. Inside sat a bunch of keys and important files but the one that caught her eye was a locked box. Without a key in sight - the others were too big.

Pandora checked the time and found she was late. The boys were waiting on her and she didn't have time to look for another key.

"Why is nothing ever in my favour?" she groaned, pulling the metal box out and shoving the safe closed.

She glanced around for something to break the lock with; a hammer, metal container, anything.

Her eyes locked onto the glass box near the door and she walked forward before her mind could stop her.

A hammer sat before her in a glass box, attached to the emergency fire button and she pulled the hammer free, whispering to herself. "This is an emergency, right?" She paused, as she glanced at the time again. "Totally," she spoke, nodding as she hyped herself up. "Definitely."

She stood before the locked box and after another long second passed, she lifted her hand up high before letting it come slamming down onto the neck of the lock. It made a loud rattle noise but didn't break.

Pandora grunted in annoyance as she lifted it once again and let the hammer smash the lock into half.

The lock flew apart and she dropped the hammer onto the desk, fumbling to open the box hastily. She yanked it open, grabbing the slip of paper.

She pulled out the phone, looking back at the door for a moment and she snapped a photo of the code and sent it to the boys.

Only a red sign appeared. No signal.

"Are you fucking with me right now?! Seriously!" She couldn't help the enraged whisper as she tried resending it and it failed each time.

"I'm so done with this stupid world." She cursed as she grabbed the code and ran for the door. She pulled the handle and and almost smacked into it as she had expected it to open. It didn't as a matter of fact.

This time she didn't care about being quiet; she yanked at the door but the handle only rattled loudly as it stayed shut.

"Fuck you." She growled, slamming her foot into the door. "I'm this close.." she trailed off in anger, turning for her second escape plan.

She rushed for the window and this time there was no opposition from the world as it snapped opened and she frantically hopped out and landed on the grass outside. She yanked the glass shut before she dashed alongside the wall, towards the office that sat a couple rooms down.

Pandora chest rose up and down as she frantically made her way to get there on time and in her moment of panic, she didn't see the large rock on the wall and almost flew onto the ground. She managed to grab the wall in time and hold helself up; anger prominent on her facial features.