F I F T Y

(Double update - make sure you read the previous chapter)

THIRD POV

Adir pulled open the door, his face displaying the impatience and annoyance he felt at the consistent knocking. He opened his mouth to speak just as he met the face of the dark haired playboy.

"Nope." He muttered, shoving the door shut. Right after, the knocking began again.

"Hey! Open the door!" Sawyer bellowed from the other end, his knuckles rapping on the door hard.

Laken appeared beside Adir who simply turned to go sit back on his bed. "Who is it?"

"Fucking Madron."

Laken's face picked up as soon as he heard the name and he moved for the door. "I love fresh meat." Laken swung the door open, ready to get some teasing down but was instead met with a harsh knock on the head.

He flinched back, clutching his head. "Ow!"

"Dimwit." Sawyer pushed passed Laken, talking under his breath.

"An apology would be appreciated." Laken shot him a foul look before shutting the door.

"How was I supposed to know you were gonna actually open the door? Plus why was your head even there?" He rolled his eyes, looking around the dorm room with his hands stuffed into the uniform pockets.

"What do you want?" Adir simply got to the point, sitting back so his back met the wall and his feet were crossed before him.

"I have something that could help-"

"Nothing you say is helpful or even smart." Laken retaliated, interrupting him.

"Just shut up and listen." Sawyer snapped, unable to hold both boys' loathsome gazes. "I should have said something earlier but I hated you guys and plus I thought it was irrelevant but apparently not.."

"And now you don't hate us?" Adir raised a brow, watching Sawyer's body language carefully.

"Nope still do but I'm doing this as a one time favour-""

"Why?" Laken shot back making Sawyer clench his hands to keep his patience.

"Because I am, just take it before I go."

"Why should we?" Laken narrowed his eyes; sceptical of the older boy.

"I'm this close to retracting my favour, just listen-"