E I G H T

A/N - Dam, i didn't expect to get over 600 views just within two weeks, but thank you so much for taking the time to read and vote

A/N - Dam, i didn't expect to get over 600 views just within two weeks, but thank you so much for taking the time to read and vote. It honestly makes me so happy to know that you're interested and are reading.

Don't forget to interact because I would love to see your comments and suggestions. Enjoy the chapter and let me know what you think. We're going to be getting into the plot soon so enjoy the "peace and quiet."

Love you guys.

_______________________________

"Why the fuck is there a chicken in here?"

My voice boomed in the empty classroom as I stood at the open door. My eyes laying on a sight I never though I would see.

I had originally decided to go looking for Hendrix, dragging Bentley with me, since we had some whole school meeting in the back. But instead just walked into a wierd sight.

I currently stood in the ajar door with Bentley on my right as we both stared at the chicken running around the room. I had never expected to walk into a chicken running around the room like it had lost its head, with Hendrix following suit, running after it like a madman. Obviously he was not succeeding in his mission to catch the scampering chicken.

His head snapped to the door, his eyes wide as he calmed his breathing for a moment, sheepishly looking at us. "Surprise!" He scratched the back of his neck, standing still as the chicken ran across his feet, running between the two sides of the wall.

Me and Bentley shared a quick 'what the fuck' look before we stepped inside, closing the door behind us.

"You idiot! Who, tell me who decides to bring a chicken into school?!" Bentley said bewilderedly.

"Heh," Hendrix sheepishly smiled, pursing his lips with a hopeful look in his eyes.

I just watched as the chicken bolted around the room, shrilling every now and then, making us all wince. "Stop moving." Hendrix pointed a finger at it, with a stern look on his face.

We looked at him like he had gone insane and i'm pretty sure he had. His face was gleaming with sweat, giving off the impression he had now been trying to catch it for some time. His shoes skidded every time he made a move towards it, and he breathed like he had ran a marathon.

"Someone shut it up then, we got to go before we're late." Bentley waved his hands. "There's no way i'm going to be stuck having detention with Mrs Clinder for a week, again."

I muttered under my breath, cursing the fool in front of me for making me do this on my first week but I raced forward, catching the chicken off guard and grabbing for it. Unfortunately, the damn chicken managed to swerve and shrieked, instead running the opposite direction.

Hendrix dashed for it as I stood back up and the chicken immediately turned, running for the other side. Bentley flung his hands in the air, staring at the ceiling.