Me: Yeah...

After a couple of more moments my father let me go and I went over to the dead body of this monster which was once a person who I knew. I wouldn't say I knew them, I would rather say we were actually friends. This very person was one of the persons which helped me be me in my darkest time and also came looking for me actively. It was weird but this person started to grow on me after being there checking on me each and every day. 

Aizawa: I see.

Me: How are we to find the others now....*sob*

Aizawa: Don't worry.

Me: Huh?

Aizawa: The spy.

Me: I see.

Aizawa: I am here for you problem child.

Me: I know...

Aizawa: You need more time? And should I let you be alone.

Me: No.

I gritted my teeth as I balled my hands into fists. This was my fault and I knew this. Villains only dared to do this because I was a vigilante. It all would be different once I was offically a hero and being there for people without hiding in shadows. 

Aizawa: You sure?

Me: Yeah...

I won't let this hold me down.

I will grow stronger.

I will become better!

I will... I will make sure this will never happen ever again!

Now where is that damn traitor!

They know where they are!

I want to safe the rest of them!

I have too!

I owe it to them.

No one deserves to be that!

No one deserves this pain!

No one!

It was not just a saying. For me, it was a promise I did to them. Something that was bound to be reality. I refused to believe I was powerless when it came to something like this. Power is Money in some cases it was FEAR! If that was what needed to be done then be my guest, I would make the villains fear me even more because Parallax was a myth and a vigilante, a shadow in the dark for all the villains out there. The moment there was a face they could associate Parallax it wasn't a joke to them anymore. That was something I knew was bound to happen. 

Villains never learn after all.

Me: Did anyone get injured?

Aizawa: No. 

Me: You sure?

I couldn't believe my father just answereing me like that without even taking the time to check on everyone but I guess he didn't had to because they were all around us. Each and every one of class 1A's student was there. I even made eye contact with the traitor.

Me: YOU!

Oh that was it. 

They better start to run away from me and that was indeed what they did. Maybe it was the blood lust that I couldn't controll anymore. Maybe it was the hate in my eyes as well as my expression or it may as well be just the fact that I just took out my daggers and started approaching them while point a dagger at them and call out. Who knows. Whatever it was, they for sure thought they could escape. Too bad that I just thew my dagger at their leg making them fall down and scream.

This much to no one got injured.

Nothing was stopping me from going towards them. No one was helping this person either. There was really nothing or no one that could say or do anything in this sitation. 

I was quite sure that class 1A didn't know why I was doing this but I must have shocked them all cause no one, not even my father nor the heroes were moving an inch and a muscle at all.

Let just say this didn't end well for the traitor cause I just grabbed them by the collar and started dragging them out and right passed each and every hero, out of the building and straight to Tsukauchi's car.

Me: Get him out of here and into an intorogation room.

Tsukauchi: ....

Me: I'll be there in a few.

Tsukauchi: Izu, how abo-

Me: DO IT!

Tears were still running down my face as I remembered all the peoples life which were on stake here. I had to get the answere out of him as soon as possible.

I can't believe it's him....

Why...

Why would you do that....