Cheeks? On fucking fire.

Letting out an embarrassed laugh, I turned away from them, grabbing the glass in front of me and chugging the liquid down all at once.

"Another one, please." I squeaked out, making it painfully clear just how flustered I was. And with a laugh, Jihyo turned away, pouring in some more bitter liquid.

"I'll take an american lager." He went to pull out his wallet, but was immediately stopped by the other girl.

"No, a friend of a friend is a friend. Take this one on me." She winked.

"Sure." He smiled back, before turning to me, almost catching me staring at him like he was the last man on earth, because last man or not, I wonder what it would take to kiss those sexy lips—

GOD AERA! Why are you so damn horny today?!

"I'm going to the bathroom!" I didn't wait for a response, already out of my seat and stumbling away, not daring to look back whilst I went to calm my provocative thoughts.

Standing in front of the mirror, I didn't know how long it had been since I started staring at myself. It was almost like I was trying to put the pieces together on where it had all gone wrong, and when I started going crazy.

That was it. I was going crazy— no. I was being driven crazy. By the angelic demon of the name Yoon Jeonghan.

Ugh not him again.

It seemed like nowadays, all I could think of was him. Every little thought I had trailed back to that certain blondie, and it was infuriating, how I couldn't go a minute without thinking about him.

Letting a frustrated quiet scream, I shook my head frantically, in way of saying that wasn't it. But if anything, it pushed the idea of my insanity when some girls gave stares on their way out of the washroom.

"Maybe I am insane, but you try being in my shoes!" Muttering annoyedly I stepped out of the washroom, not paying mind to the surroundings as I went back to the bar.

But alas, mission not succeeded when I was swiveled round by a harsh tug on my arm. About to give someone a piece of my mind, I was immediately shut up by a familiar face.

"Are you deaf?! I've been calling you for who knows how long now?!"

It was my beloved cousin.

"Sir, you do realise we're in a bar, full of other people who have things to say, and I'm pretty sure all that alcohol is kicking in, limiting my ability to think?" He rolled his eyes, his melanin skin lit up in different colours under the fluorescent rainbow lighting as he leaned his head back, getting ready to throw some serious curses, going to brush his hair back and out of his face like his hair wasn't already a mess.

"What an ugly sight." I grumbled, throwing a glare in his direction upon his realisation of what I had said.

"Bitc—"

Cutting Taeyang off by grabbing his arm, I allowed myself to drag him over to the seat I occupied previously, noting that the two people I left before remained there, seemingly in a deep conversation about, birds?

"What's going on?" Noticing me and the new appearance, Jihyo's eyes lit up further.

"Ah, he saw the phoenix painting over there so we just started talking about them and other mythical birds like the caladrius and the sirin and I totally forgot you had left, and I've never met you before, I'm Jihyo, Aera's favourite person in the world and you might be?" Okay miss rapper, calm the vodka shots.

"Yoo Taeyang, Aera's actual favourite person in the world." He might've been chuckling, but the venom-laced tone indicated otherwise.

Deciding it would be best to disrupt their glaring contest, I pushed Taeyang down into a seat, sitting down in the one between the two boys.

"Now, now, let's not fight." Letting out an awkward chuckle, I immediately signaled to Jihyo to start pouring in some drinks, not missing the final look she threw the boy on my right as she went to do so.

After receiving the newly made concoctions — but checking first to make sure nothing was added to Taeyang's — I decided to strike up a conversation with the other male in the vicinity. But clearly he was one step ahead, when one hand came to grip the barstool beneath me, the other going onto the edge of the counter, making him lean forward into me.

"Wanna dance?" It was a soft whisper, yet held so much more, especially with that look across his face that screamed gentleness and adoration, like he was willing to do anything.

"This is a bar, Woo, not a club."

"And?" He was already up, laughing slightly at my confusion, smiling so innocently like he wasn't basically testing me, pushing my buttons, testing my limits, and clearly, it worked once I let out a sigh of defeat, allowing him to pull me out of my seat.

"Can I?" He breathed out, and when I nodded my head slightly, one of his hands went to my waist, the other finding its way to my hand, holding it like delicate glassware.

With a nod of his head, the music changed from slow and quiet background noise to something a lot more classier. It was like, instead of bar we were standing in, the surroundings blurred into a fairytale ballroom that were only found in dreams; he was the prince, and I was the princess.

The sweet melody of violins hummed out into the room, and with a delicate bow, he began dancing, pulling me along with him, forgetting completely about certain two people, one who stared in disgust, the other fangirling to herself.

It wasn't boring, no, it was quicker paced, more lively, more thrilling. Swaying along with him, doing all sorts of turns and fancy moves, I could feel every pump of blood around my body, I could hear every pump of blood.

He truly was a prince, with his flawlessly styled hair and flawlessly proportioned face, with eyes I could forever get lost in. He never once stepped out of place, seemingly perfect in every way — he was perfect in every way.

By the time I snapped out of my little haze, I noticed we weren't the only ones up and whirling away. Wooseok saw this, leaning his head closer to my ear.

"I guess you really do have that affect on people." Being so near him, so close to him, I didn't realise he dipped me down, truly being lost in his eyes.

He seemed to be affected the same way, as I was sure I saw the slight hesitancy when his eyes left mine and flickered down to my lips.

Do it

He pulled himself away.

Bringing me back up into an upright position, he released a shaky breath, resting his forehead against mine, and when he smiled, it seemed sad, like he was holding himself back.

"Don't look too upset, mon chéri, don't you want it to be perfect first?"