062

The eight teenagers rode the bikes taken from the Wheelers and Sinclairs all the way down to Eddie's trailer, passing Victor Creel's home on the way.

Once they had arrived, they dropped their bikes on the ground and began to make their way inside. "That's gotta be a Guinness World Record. Most miles traveled interdimensionally," Robin joked, making Alicia laugh quietly.

"I just inhaled a bunch of that crap," Steve said with cough. "It's stuck in my throat." They then opened the door to the trailer, immediately seeing the red gate on the top of the ceiling with a low thrumming noise coming from it. "Goddamn."

"Whoa," Beverly breathed out, tensing up slightly at the sight.

"This is where Chrissy died. Like, right where she died," Eddie told them eerily, making eye contact with Carmen who was wearing a curious, yet concerned expression on her face. Beverly lightly grimaced at that, trying not to let it show on her face.

"I think there's something in there," Robin voiced.

"How could there be something in there?" Chris questioned since he really didn't want them to deal with any more monstrous company.

"Holy shit, there is something there," Alicia realized, her eyes widening a bit at the shadow of whatever it was.

Then, all of a sudden, the thing started to push down onto the gate from above. "What the hell is that?" Eddie asked as they all stared up at it before it bursted open, causing all of them to yelp and jump back in fear.

"What the fuck?!" Carmen seethed, her nose flaring as the thing continue to open the gate to reveal a normal light coming from it.

"Oh, that's disgusting," Chris gaped, putting a hand over his mouth to cover his gag. He hadn't really gotten a good look at the gate he had went through under water since, well, it was under water. But seeing this one up close just made him want to throw up by how revolting it looked.

The thing then stopped poking through it, some liquid dripping down from it a bit before Steve began to slowly step forward. Beverly quickly grabbed his hand, making him look back at her. She wore a wary look on her face and he nodded, assuring her that it would be okay.

She slowly let go, allowing him to continue forward as she followed him to see what was lurking above. "No way," Steve breathed out once he saw Dustin, Erica, Max and Lucas upside down above them.

Dustin began to chuckle. "Hi there!"

"Hi," they all said, relieved that it was only their friends and that they were finally going to be able to get out of there.

"Holy shit, this is trippy," Robin whispered as Dustin continued yelling excitedly.

"Are we sure something in the air isn't making us see this or...?" Alicia trailed off, although she had a smile on her face.

"Maybe we have rabies," Carmen teased, causing Robin's eyes to widen fearfully. "I'm kidding, I'm kidding. I think we would know if we all had rabies or not."

"Car, you can't scare her like that," Beverly told her friend. "She'd actually believe you and go into a state of shock."

"Yeah, I kinda almost did," Robin confirmed since she was never good in these type of nerve-racking situations.

"My bad. Sorry about that. Sometimes I forget my jokes aren't that funny to other people."

"Well, I thought it was funny," Eddie complimented, wrapping his arm around the Flores girl's shoulder for a second, making her give him a flirtatious grin.

"Okay, now I'm actually gonna vomit," Chris muttered under his breath to himself, hoping none of them heard him.

"What?" Steve said since he did hear him, furrowing his brows a bit.