Chapter 1: Get yo party on!

Chapter One

Most people don't know that when highschool partys are a little crazy, they mean very crazy!

THIS PLACE ABOUT TO BLOW-OW-OW-OW-OH OH OH!

"Woo-hoo!" shouted Raquel as she agressivly danced with her on-again/off-again boyfriend Ryan. I looked to my right to see Dominique drinking shots with Eric. I thought they were "just friends" oh well, they probably did too, they might not even know what's going on.

"OMG, Farrah! You made it, I've been looking for you everywhere!" shouted Will above the music.

"Hey!" I said as we air kissed each cheek. A really hot guy known as, Austin walked by and smiled at me.

"Hi Farrah. I heard that a$shole Dan dumped you for Madilyn. Wow... what an opportunity he's missing out on," he said.

"Ha-ha! I already forgot about that! You know, I've just had soooo many guys asking me out. I can't even make time to think about him!"  Okay so that might have been an extended version of the truth but I was not gonna let Dan Wallace distract me from making out with other hotties.

"Faaaaarrrrrahhhh! Hello dah-ling!" said Ashleigh in a fake british dialect. Oh yeah, she's drunk.

"Hi Ash. How's the party so far?"

"Oh it's just grand dah-ling, grand I tell you!"

"Hahahahahahaha! You sound funny," said her zoned out boyfriend Jake. They'd been going out since any of us could remember. Pre-school maybe?

"Farrah! Yay! Now the party's gonna get going!" said Hadley.

"Yeah, it definatly will. I've been asking around, well eavsdropping actually, and all the guys think you're totally hot!" said Gianna.

"Yah right! You're drunker than Ash!" I say.

"That may be true, but don't say I didn't call it when you leave here with tons of cell numbers,"

Evacuate the Dance Floor turned on and Bethany screamed, "Come on guys!"

We danced for about an hour and a half, on the dancefloor I could spot Gi making out with her almost bofriend Seth. Then Austin and I moved into the kitchen. Austin got me a cup of hard lemonade and we talked about when we used to be friends in middle school.

"Hey Farrah," Dan, oh sh!t.

"Um hey!" I said feigning excitment.

"Hi. I know we left on bad terms so I just wanted to say that even though I like Madilyn, I will always love you. You were my first love, so I'll never forget that," he said.

"Oh really?", I wanted to say, "Then why the hell did you cheat on me for five weeks and still made out with me? You pig!"

'"Well, lucky me!" I said instead.

"Hey Farrah. Let's go somwhere more private," said Austin.

"Okay. Bye Dan. Madilyn," I said. Dan said goodbye and Madilyn gave me a b!tchy wave.

Austin led me to the front patio of Hadley's house and we sat on the big wooden swing. We looked at the stars for a few minutes and pointed out all of the constellations we could see. I saw him leanning in for a kiss when we heard a shout.

"What did you say to me, you little punk?" someone deep-voiced shouted.

"Um, I asked if you would mind moving out of the powder room," Will said.

"Powder room? What is this beauty school?! Yeah right fag, you need to re-do your makeup?" it was a really big senior football jock.

"Chris do not do this you're drunk!" shouted head cheerleader Stacey.