Chapter 6: Acceptance

Chapter 6

"No, Cynthani, don't fall for it!" I was watching my Sunday afternoon soap-opera, Astonished. Featuring Justin Beiber as a young seducer of an older woman. At the end of this season, I bet he gets killed by a bus. Then we'll all be free. Just kidding...

I was with Jack pretty much all weekend. During that time, besides making out, we decided to go public with our news. I can't wait to tell the girls and Will! They'll be so happy for me, I know it. They better be because I am always there for them when it comes to their boyfriends. I love them, and I hope they all love me enough to accept Jack for who he is. I know he is an "outcast" and I'm a "queen bee" but they better get used to it.

THE BEST LOVE SONG SHE EVER HEARD IN HER LIFE!

My cell phone is ringing. Jack's personal ring-tone is The Best Love Song, because it's his favorite. Mine in his phone is Hey Soul Sister, you know why that is,(our song.)

"Hey Jack. What's going on?" I ask casually.

"Not too much babe, just thinking about you," he replied.

"You're the sweetest. I don't deserve you," I joke.

"No way hon, it's the other way around on that one," he said.

"You do deserve me. You work hard each and every day at school, then have lacrosse practice, then have to go to Cold Fuse rehearsals, after that is working at the restaurant, then you've gotta deal with Tony and Mama! You are so busy, you barely have time for me," I smirk, but he can't see.

"Yeah, I guess you're right. I'm pretty booked during the day, maybe I'll quit lacrosse for us?" he suggested. Is he serious?

"Jack I was just kidding. You have plenty of time for me, and you love lacrosse!" I said.

"Yeah, I do really enjoy it I guess. Haha! But if you ever needed anything, I would do whatever needed to be done," he reassured me.

"Okay, but don't stop doing the things you love just to make time for me," I tell him.

"Then, we'll just have to do things we love, together!" he laughed.

"We totally should! I'd love it if we can go to the Juicy fashion show this weekend. My dad got tickets and I'm dying to see the new stuff!" I practically yell.

"Um, I was thinking more like swimming or something, but a fashion show sounds- errr, um... fun?" he tried. Oh crap! I forgot he's a "bad boy".

"Or, I can just go with Raquel. It's fine Jack."

"No, I want to. Juicy is like the clothes with the dog and the crown right?"

"Haha! Yes Jack, yes it is."

"Okay cool. What time does that start at?"

"At 8:00 on Saturday night next weekend. But it's in LA so we need to drive and leave early."

"Fun, that's like a 7 hour drive..."

"I know. Do you want to make a trip out of it? Friday through Sunday morning?" I ask.

"Yeah! That would be a blast!" he shouted. Hmmm, I thought we wasn't too thrilled about going to the show, but I'm not turning down his excitement.

"Okay cool. We'll leave on Friday after school then?" I question.

"Awesome, I'm so excited Far!" he said.

"Me too! But, I've gotta go, my TV show just got back from commercials."

"Okay, call you later. I love you," he winced.

"I love you too Jacky Boy," I laugh. So did he, which is a good, sign right?