Chapter 10: PG-17!

Chapter 10

"Farrah!" Dominique ran into my room and gave me a huge hug.

"Um, hey. Why are you so happy this morning?" I asked, having no idea what she was doing.

"It's your 17th b!tch!" she exclaimed.

Holly sh!t. It's my birthday? I guess I've been so busy with Jack and the trip and the accident that I totally forgot! Dumba$s.

"Oh God, that's right! I didn't even remember that."

"Haha! Well now you know. Oh, here's your present!" She handed me a blue bag with matching tissue paper. I removed the paper and there was a box with a set of keys in it.

"Thanks but... what?" I was wondering the point of this key.

"OMG are you dumb? They're car keys!" she shrieked.

"Really?!" I asked excited.

"Yes, really!" she laughed.

I got out of bed and ran downstairs and threw open the front door. Parked in the drive was a black and silver Comaro!

"Oh. My. God! Dom? What the hell! You totally didn't need to get me this but I'm so glad you did!" I yelled excitedly.

"Well it was just a little something that me and Eric wanted to give you because you were so cool about the crash," she smiled brightly. Eric drove his blue Hummer up the drive, next to mine and got out.

"Eric! Thank you so much! You totally didn't need to do this!" I ran over to him and jumped into his extended arms. He set me down and ran up to Dominique for a kiss.

"It was no problem. My cousin's friend got it for his birthday and never even drove it! He just gave it to my cousin and he gave it to me for you," he said.

"That was so nice of you guys!" I shouted.

"Good morning Farrah," my mother and dad walked out to us.

"Hi mom, hi dad."

"Happy birthday!" my dad gave me a hug.

"Thanks dad," He handed me an envelope. I opened it up and inside were 10 tickets to Lady Gaga!

"Oh my gosh! Thank you so much! OMG! This is such a great birthday."

"Well it's your 17th so we figured that you deserved the best before you become an adult," stated my mother, as if it were obvious.

"Yeah, well it's great. I'm gonna get ready for school now," I said.

I ran upstairs and picked out the perfect outfit for today. I finally settled on an ultra mini dark denim skirt, a custom designed Juicy shirt that I got from the show, and Jimmy Choo's.

"Cute outfit lady!" said Dom.

"Thanks!" I smiled. Eric whistled, Dominique slapped him, I left.

I jumped in MY new car and started the engine. Oh yeah! I took off and headed out for school. When I pulled up, I found Jack's mustang and parked next to it.

He must have just got there too because he was still in his car. I checked my hair and makeup real quick and gracefully got out of the car. I "sexily" walked over to Jack's car and walked around to his door. He was on his PSP, as always, so he didn't even notice me walk over. I opened his door and he finally looked up. His jaw dropped open, no joke. I got in and sat on his lap.

"Hey baby," I winked and wrapped my arms around his neck. He leaned towards me and gave me a long, passionate kiss.

"I love you," he said, out of breath.

"No you don't."

"Yeah I do!" he said kind of frustrated.

"Haha! Okay, okay. I love you too!" I said, followed by another kiss.

"Happy birthday babe," he said,

"Oh why thank you."

He handed me a box from Tiffany. I looked up at him with wide eyes and he smiled and nodded. I opened it up and inside was a beautiful ring, ruby with little diamonds all around it.

"Oh my God," was all I could say.

"This, my darling, is a promise ring. I promise to be there for you always, to love you always, and to be your best friend always," he smiled, "and hopefully I can get you another ring in a few years."

"Thank you, Jack. I'm too in love with you. I don't think it's healthy," I said tearing up.

"Then I'll be sick with you, because I've got it too," he said.

I kissed him with all that I had. I knew that Jack Samson was the one for me. One thing that I was sure of in this world, was that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with this boy.

He opened the door and we got out. He put the gorgeous ring on my finger and we walked up to the school, hand-in-hand.

Later on in the day I got tons of little presents from a lot of people. Basically gift cards and jewelry and stuff, but nothing big. It is so awesome to have so many friends who care about you!

"Farrah! Are you ready for tonight?" asked Gianna breathlessly with Will right by her side.

"Tonight?"

"Your party," answered Will.

Oh yes, my 17th birthday party.

This is going to be a night to remember.

++++++++++++++++++

Hello! Sorry its so short and sorry for the wait! I was camping this week. But this is just a little taste of what Farrah's birthday will be like. Stay tuned for more very soon! And look out for my new sci-fi/fantasy novel. rate-comment-fan thank you so much for your support!

becrazy 0_o