"I love you too." He said, giving her a soft kiss. He gave her a smack on the ass as she pulled away from him.

She rolled her eyes with a smile, grabbing her shoes from the closet and rushing out of the room and down the stairs.

"I really thought you two were fucking up there." Nat said with a smirk as Melany made her way to the kitchen where the girls sat at the bar top.

"Wanted to." Melany confessed with a blush to her cheeks.

"Can we go? Bucky's thoughts are very loud and very naked." Wanda whined with her fingers pressed to her temples.

Nat and Pepper laughed while Melany rolled her eyes, grabbing her purse and following the girls out the door.

-

Melany's day continued with the girls, getting their nails done, facials and a spa day. All wedding gifts from Tony and Pepper of course; while Melany appreciated their grand gestures, she was still overwhelmed by how much Tony was truly spending on this wedding.

Melany sighed as she relaxed into the table, letting the masseuse rub into her shoulders.

"Are you nervous?" She heard Nat from beside her, who was also just as relaxed.

"No." Melany replied, looking over at her best friend.

"If you need a getaway driver, just let me know." Nat replied with a smile, giving her a thumbs up where she could see it.

"Like hell you are!" Wanda yelled from the other side of Nat. "We've all worked too hard for her to be the runaway bride."

"I'm not gonna be the runaway bride." Melany giggled softly.

Her phone chimed from across the room, and she groaned slightly. "Wanda, could you-?"

"Already on it." She said, using her powers to hand Melany her phone.

Bucky: Hey, doll. How's your girl's day?

Melany: It's good. Really relaxing. I miss you though.

Bucky: I know, baby. I miss you too. Just checking in before Sam confiscates my phone.

Melany: Why's he doing that?

Bucky: Something about Thor bringing liquor. Steve wants me to try it. Not sure.

Melany: Oh, God. Be careful.

Bucky: Why do you say that?

Melany: The last time Thor brough Asgardian liquor, it took Tony, Sam and Clint to take Steve upstairs to his room.

Bucky: Fuck.

Melany: Have fun tonight, handsome. Try not to get too wasted.

Bucky: Same goes for you, doll. I love you, gorgeous. I'll try to call you later?

Melany: I love you too. Please do :(

Bucky: *heart*

"Guys! Bucky used an emoji!" Melany said, turning her phone toward them.

Wanda giggled as Pepper and Nat clapped as well as they could while on their respective tables. "Proud of him." Nat said.

"Thor's bringing Asgardian liquor?" Pepper asked, rolling her eyes.

"Yes. Remember last time with Steve?" Melany asked, remembering last year at Steve's birthday party when Thor had Steve try some.

"Yes!" Nat chimed in. "He was all over you, took three of the guys to get him off of you and upstairs." The girls laughed slightly as they remembered that night.