TWENTY-NINE

Bucky wore a black button-down shirt, with black dress pants and black shoes. He slipped on a jacket to help cover the metal and watch on his right wrist. He was fixing his collar when Melany walked into the bathroom in her dress, leaned over the counter and slipped on her earrings. She looked gorgeous, which Bucky wasn't going to deny. His eyes raked over her body. The dress hugged her curves nicely, and the long sleeves were helpful since the back of the dress was drooped down to the middle of her back. It fell to her knees, leaving the bottom half of her legs exposed.

Bucky glanced over at her in the mirror, smirking. "You look gorgeous, doll." He hummed, leaning down to her when she straightened up to kiss her cheek.

She reached out, pushing against his chest. He drew his eyebrows together, confused. She grabbed his chin, leaning up and kissing his lips. "I didn't want you to mess up my makeup." She giggled, giving him another small kiss.

Bucky chuckled, rolling his eyes playfully. "Whatever."

Melany smiled, walking out of the bathroom to put on her heels. Bucky watched her as she leaned down after sitting on the bed to grab her heels. He strolled over to her, watching as she was grabbing one. He took her hand, removing the shoe. He grabbed her chin, forcing her to look up at him.

His face was stern, but still rather soft. His eyes bore into hers, neither of them saying a word. It was as if they could hear what the other was thinking. He leaned down, allowing her to wrap her arms around his neck. He pressed his lips to hers in a soft kiss, before quickly escalating. He pushed her shoes to the floor, pushing himself up further on the bed as she laid down, her legs spread to accommodate for his wide build. He held up himself up with his arms by her head.

"Maybe we should skip the party." He muttered, trailing kisses down her jaw and to her neck. He nibbled softly at her skin, hearing a moan fall past her lips. He trailed his left hand up her leg, underneath the green fabric.

"We can't." She leaned her head to the side, giving him more access to her neck. She was intoxicated by him, no matter how many times they'd fucked since they got back to the compound, she'd always come crawling back to him for more.

"Why?" He asked, slowly rubbing her clit over her panties with the metal. The cold sent shivers up her spine.

She bit her lip, delaying her response. He sucked softly on the side of her neck, leaving a mauve bruise. "Maybe a little late." She agreed, hearing a chuckle come from Bucky as he leaned up, relieving her from his touch.

He pulled off his jacket, tossing it to the side. He leaned back down, placing kisses on her chest where the dress would let him. Melany whined above him, feeling his torso against her clothed center. "We won't have enough time if you don't hurry up." She groaned, gripping onto his hair.

"Just shut up and let me make you shake for me, doll." He replied, leaning back up and placing a kiss on her lips. He slipped his tongue into her mouth as the metal returned to her clit, over her panties.

"Sergeant Barnes..." She sighed into his mouth, feeling him press harder with his finger. He bit her bottom lip as he pushed himself lower off the bed. He kneeled on the edge of the bed on the floor. He grabbed her hips, pulling her to him. The dress rode up behind her, exposing her legs and her stomach.

He pressed a kiss to the outside of her panties, feeling her panties get soaked from the pressure. "Fuck, sweetheart." He muttered, placing a kiss to the inside of her thigh. He bit the skin there, keeping his hands gripped to her hips. He sucked softly, leaving another mauve bruise there. He heard her whine above him, chuckling to himself. He hadn't just given her pleasure in a while, and he knows she deserves it.