THIRTY-EIGHT

A/N: This chapter is basically pure smut - 18+ ;)

Melany quickly typed a text to Nat telling her that they made it to the motel as Bucky checked them in. She was stood outside the car, leaning against it before she pulled open the trunk, pulling out their bags.

Nat: So glad you made it. Steve is really upset :(

Melany: I don't want to talk about Steve. Will call tomorrow. Get some sleep.

Nat: You too. Love you.

Melany: Love you too.

Melany's phone chimed as she sent her last text to Nat. It was from Bucky.

Buck: Meet me outside 7.

Melany sent him a thumbs up emoji back as she lugged the bags to room 7. Bucky met her after a few minutes, with two bottles of water in his hands. "Figured you might want something." He replied, kissing her cheek and shoving the room key into the lock.

"Thank you." She replied, smiling softly. He pushed the door open, setting the waters down on a side table. He pulled the bags from her hands, flinging them on the couch that sat on the opposite side of the half kitchen.

He didn't give her a chance to let herself in the room as she scooped her up from her spot on the ground. She laughed as the door closed behind her and she was immediately thrown onto the bed.

"Buck." She started before she was cut off by his lips on hers.

"Need you, so bad." He groaned, gripping onto her shirt and pulling it over her head. Her hands pawed at the buttons of his shirt, until he was growing impatient and ripped the shirt from himself, buttons flying onto the floor.

He shrugged his shirt off his shoulders, immediately grasping onto his fiancée. His lips attacked her neck as her still clothed legs wrapped around his waist, pulling him closer. His tongue and teeth grazed along her neck and down her chest. He flicked his wrist from underneath her, unclasping her bra. She moaned at the action, encouraging him on even more.

"Please, Buck." She whined, tangling her fingers in his hair as his lips wrapped around one of her nipples, and his hands grazed over every part of her body he could reach.

"Tell me what you want, doll. Use your words." He said, releasing her nipple, letting his breath fan over her chest.

"Want you to fuck me." She breathed, arching her back to hopefully get his mouth to press against her hardened nipple again.

"I will, baby." He half-groaned against her. He could feel his cock throbbing against the inside of his jeans, but he needed to remind her who she belonged to. "Lift your hips." He muttered as he was trying to find his bearings and not fuck her into oblivion right now. He needed to taste her. He needed to make her cum as much as he could before giving himself his own release.

She did as she was told, letting his hands wrap around her leggings and her panties, sweeping the material from her legs. He kissed from her calf, keeping his eyes on her as she trailed the kisses up her leg.

He pushed her chest down, so she was flush to the bed, her legs spread wide as he flicked his tongue over her swollen clit. A moan fell past her lips as she gripped the sheets of the bed.

"Let it out, princess." He moaned against her, the vibrations of his deep voice shooting up her spine. She arched her back to grind against his face. "Be a good girl and stay still though." He wrapped his left arm around her hips, holding her firmly to the bed.

He devoured her. His lips and chin were covered in her slick as he sucked and ran his tongue over her clit, feeling it throb against his tongue. She didn't hold back as profanities fell from her lips. "Fuck, baby, please. Just let me cum, please." She whined, feeling him slow down again.