FOURTEEN

Melany jolted awake, covered in sweat. She frantically looked around, seeing she was in her room. She took a deep breath, standing off her bed. She'd been having more sleepless nights the closer it got to the anniversary of her moms' death. She pulled on a pair of shorts before walking out into the hallway. She quietly knocked on Bucky's door and peeked through it.

He wasn't in there.

She sighed and figured he was just in one of the labs upstairs. She walked down into the kitchen. She saw Bucky leaning against the counter, his eyes closed and his arms crossed. She quietly walked over, putting her hand on his arm.

He jolted, grabbing her wrist. He noticed it was her when his eyes opened. "Oh, hey." He said quietly. He loosened his grip on her wrist, taking her hand. "What are you doing up?" His voice was raspier than normal from being sleepy.

"Couldn't sleep." She replied. "I went to see if you were in your room." She leaned against the counter next to him.

"I was, but I've been down here for a while." He admitted, rubbing his eyes with his metal hand.

"Why didn't you come to my room?" She asked. "And how long is a while?"

"I did but I didn't want to wake you up, so I came down here." He replied, looking down at her. "You look so peaceful when you're sleeping." He grinned. "Since 2." He glanced over at the clock. "It's almost 4." He sighed.

"I told you to bug me, Bucky." She hit his arm playfully.

"I know you did but you deserve to sleep doll." He countered, placing a kiss on her head.

She frowned, looking up at him. He chuckled, leaning down and kissing her lips. "You're adorable."

"Come back up with me." She leaned into his side as he wrapped his arm around her. "Stay in my room." She looked up at him through her lashes. Her dark blue eyes stared into his steel-blue ones.

He nodded, rubbing circles into her lower back with the metal. She leaned into him as they walked back up to her room. She closed the door behind her before she took off her shorts. Bucky slipped off his shirt and watched her walk over to the bed. He could see the curve off her ass under her t-shirt. He smacked her ass as she walked closer to him.

She squealed a little, covering her face with her hands. "Buck!"

He chuckled, pulling her hands from her face. He kissed her nose and wrapped his arms around her waist. "Yes, sweetheart?" He pulled his bottom lip between his teeth.

She pushed his face away from her, causing him to laugh. "Let's go to sleep." She giggled, pulling out of his grasp, and pulled back the comforter on her bed. Bucky followed her actions.

She laid down, facing him. She felt his hand reach out and grab her hip. She smiled a little, looking over his features. The chain from his dog tags leaned across his neck and onto the mattress. His eyes stared into hers as she felt his hand move to the hem of her shirt. He pushed his hand under the fabric, grazing mindless designs into her skin. His metal arm wrapped around the pillow his head was on.

She sighed and closed her eyes. She smiled and bit the inside of her cheek when she felt his hand grip her hip and pulled her closer to him. His hand moved to the front of her stomach. His rough fingertips grazed over her belly button and down to the hem of her panties.

"Buck, go to sleep." She breathed, not really wanting him to stop.

"You haven't gotten your turn yet." He whispered, still teasing her by running his fingertips under the hem of her panties. He pressed his lips to hers as he ran his hand over the outside of the lace.