THREE

It's been a week since Melany and Steve's date, meaning it's only a week before Bucky arrives. There's going to be enough security to where can be secured in his cell, and as long as he has escorts he can roam around the compound.

Tony suggested Melany start training in case anything were to happen if for some reason nobody else was at the compound with them, or if one of the others couldn't get to them first. Melany was currently on the training grounds with Steve. He was demonstrating how to get out of different holds she could be put in. He explained that Bucky was stronger than he was due to the metal arm.

It took Melany a few tries to get out of the different grips but she did it with ease; like she was meant to be an Agent. After several more hours of training, Melany was out of breath, and Steve looked like he just finished walking for 10 minutes. She was leaned over her knees, dragging in deep breaths as sweat dripped down her face.

"You did good, honey." Steve smiled, handing her a small towel to wipe her face and water to hydrate.

"Thank you." She breathed, leaning up and taking the water. She popped the cap, taking a few big swigs. "How do you do this every day?"

"Endurance," Steve replied, a smirk on his face.

Melany rolled her eyes, taking a seat on one of the benches. She looked over at him as he grabbed a towel and water for himself. FRIDAY chimed in over the intercom. "Captian Rogers, Tony is requesting you in the conference room. He asked you to join Ms. Banner."

"Thanks, FRIDAY," Steve muttered, looking at Melany. "You good, honey?" He lent her his hand, which she took. She nodded up at him.

"What do you think Tony needs?" Melany asked as they neared the corner to the conference room.

"No more fucking cells, Tony." They heard a gruff, low voice from inside the conference room. "Look, I spent some time in Wakanda before I left for Bucharest." He paused, watching Steve and Melany walk through the conference room door. "Hence, the new arm." He lifted his sleeve, removing his glove. The black and gold vibranium glistened in the fluorescent lights.

"Buck?" Steve asked, stopping in the door frame, blocking Melany from walking in.

"Steve!" Bucky stood up, opening his arms. Steve walked forward, wrapping him in a hug.

"Where's Banner?" Tony spoke up.

"Right here, Tony." Melany pushed Steve out of the way so she could push through the door.

"Who's this?" Bucky pulled back from Steve, locking his eyes on Melany as she walked to the table.

"This is Melany Banner, Bruce's daughter," Tony said. "And wait, you said you were in Wakanda?"

Bucky turned his attention back to Tony. "Yeah. T'Challa didn't want to say anything to anyone because HYDRA was still looking for me. Oh, and I'm here early, Steve because The Raft took in Baron Zemo. They found him with the Red Book the Russians used when they first found me in the '40s." Bucky sat back down at the table. He gave Tony a tight-lipped smile, and Tony raised his brow, beginning to speak before Steve spoke up.

Steve still looked confused. "How did you know I was going to ask?" Steve sat down next to him.

"Because I know you," Bucky admitted. He looked back to Steve. "It's out of my head Tony, I swear. If you wanna check in a few weeks, you can. But for right now, I—" He paused, wrapping an arm around Steve's shoulders. "Have some catching up to do." He smiled at Steve. Tony rolled his eyes.

Bucky stood up, gripping Steve and pulling him out of the chair. They got to the hallway. "Why the hell am I here?" Bucky's voice was stern.

"You just told us why Buck." Steve furrowed his brow.