THIRTY-TWO

"I just want to say that I will be paying for this wedding, given the fact that it's basically my idea for those two to get together." Tony spoke up at the dinner table, while everyone else was eating.

"What makes you say that?" Steve asked, chuckling before he took a sip of his water.

"I assigned his room." Tony smiled over at Bucky and Melany who were giving him a strange, confused look.

"No, Tony. We can't ask you to do that." Bucky said, shoveling food onto his fork.

"You're not asking, so I'm telling you." He replied, smiling. "We can have it here, huge party." He chuckled.

"You just want an excuse to throw a party." Pepper chimed in, rolling her eyes.

"Am not." He rolled his eyes. "So, when's the wedding."

"August first." Wanda answered for the two of them who were chewing.

"Why so far?" Tony asked, slightly annoyed. "Now I have to throw everyone's birthday parties by themselves, I can't bundle." He sighed, shoving his fork through his steak.

"You'll be fine, honey." Pepper sighed, patting his shoulder softly.

"No, I won't." He pouted. "Oh, I'm also paying for your honeymoon." He looked over at Bucky and Melany again. Bucky had his hand covering his face, trying not to laugh and Melany was glaring over at Tony.

"You don't need to pay for b—"

"Consider them my wedding present to you both."

"Tony, that's insane." Pepper glared at him.

"No. I got more than enough money, and I'll make it back in less than a week." He reasoned, quickly reminding them all he was rich out the ass.

Melany rolled her eyes, standing up and taking her dishes to the sink.

"You can't tell me I can't pay for it, because I am!" He yelled at her from the dining room. "Also, if you guys want some privacy, you guys can go back to my cabin. I got better carpet!" He screamed the last part as Melany was walking back into the dining room.

"I'm glad you got better carpet Tony. You still need more couches." Steve chimed in, giving him a small smile.

"I looked at a set to add, but I don't know. I might get new ones for here, and then move our current ones to the cabin." He started to ramble about where he wanted to redesign.

Melany and Bucky quickly fled from the dining room while Tony and most of the rest of the team were distracted. Wanda, unfortunately, noticed they were leaving. Wanda nudged Nat who was sitting next to her.

"What?" Nat looked over at Wanda with a confused expression, as Tony continued to ramble about what he wanted to change to the furniture.

Wanda nodded toward the doorway, seeing that Melany and Bucky were walking out of the room. Nat nodded, standing up with Wanda. They scurried off quickly behind the couple.

"Hey, where is everyone going?" Tony asked, craning his head to look at the doorway. "We're not done making you accept that I'm paying for your wedding! I get to pick the colors!" He yelled out. He rolled his eyes as he took a sip of his water. "Ungrateful." He sighed, looking over at Pepper who had her head in her hands as she laughed.

"Mel!" Wanda called out.

Melany mentally rolled her eyes as she turned around. She wanted to go upstairs and fuck her fiancée. "What's up?" After their barge in earlier, she was getting way more easily irritated. She needed to cum.