Chapter 17: The Last Stand

A/N: SECOND TO LAST CHAPTER BOIS! I really can't believe it's been that long already... It started as a trope, and now? A full-blown story! Thank you all for the support! Now, on to the chapter...

(Cris cause nostalgia) 

MOTHER, INK BETRAYED ERROR!

Also, this song, in my opinion, is awesome. For the people who think her vocals sound like a microwave, it's THE USUAL FOR PIBBY. You can't have a funking Pibby mod without twisted vocals. Besides, the instrumental is a banger. I respect your opinion, but please think of the usual for Pibby mods. Compare it to that. It's not fair to compare a song to other, non-twisted vocal songs, as we all know we would say the second one would be your choice just cause of the vocals.

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

In Gaster's VOID:

"HI, DAD!"

Gaster awaited the now-walking Star Sanses.

Blue tackle-hugged his father.

"OOF! Well hello, son."

After brushing Blue off, he turned to Ink.

"Hello, Ink. I assume you're here for the Nothing?"

Ink nodded.

"Alright. Let us begin."

Ink and Science placed the 2 artefacts, making them touch each other by the edges. A warm glow soon washed them.

"Alright, Gaster. We're ready."

Dream put on a brave face. He couldn't wait to see his brother again.

He never wanted this in the first place.

Gaster cupped the Nothing in his hands and poured it into the space between the artefacts.

Suddenly, lilac sparks shot out and gathered together, making an oval-like shape.

Then, a view appeared.

It had worked.

The Star Sanses cheered for the second time that day and ran through.

Blue, before going, promised his father he would come back. Gaster nodded.

But could he keep it?
⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎
The first thing the arriving Sanses saw?

A grotesque creature, with a cage beside it.

With Nightmare inside.

Panicked, once he saw Dream there.

"DREAM! PLEASE, GO BACK! THAT MONSTER IS GOING TO KILL YOU! I DON'T WANT YOU TO GET HURT!" He rattled the bars.

Dream did not want to. He didn't want to fail his brother again. Never again. So he stood his ground.

"NO! I HAVE TO HELP YOU! YOU ARE MY BROTHER AND I WILL GET YOU OUT OF THIS!"

The creature let out a sinister chuckle. 

"Hello. I am Destiny. Don't, I know all of your names. Now, Dream, why don't you leave? Don't you already have your brother by you, even when he's corrupted? Yes? Then why are you being so selfish?"

Dream started to think. Why? It's at least kind of true...

Ink knew that progress had been made. Otherwise, he wouldn't have agreed. If he didn't stop Dream's train of thought...