Chapter 16: ...Until Victory Comes

A/N: Success for the Star Sanses... with a dash of swearing. BEWARE! Also, stuff's happening in the next chapter. :)

*It seems the author knows something big happening that you don't. A romance, perhaps?

WARNING: SEVERE WEIRDNESS

Also, GOD WHY DIDN'T YOU SAVE THE QUEEN

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

"THEY DID WHAT?"

Science was pacing back and forth when Ink told him the news, now trying to devise a plan to get back the artefact. At the same time, Ink was telling him the details.

"Yeah, they did that... I think they knew we were coming."

"Well can you go to the Bad Sanses castle? Then we could go in secret, steal the artefact, and leave before anyone sees us!"

Ink's (non-existent) mouth tightened.

"I CAN'T ACCESS NIGHTMARE'S REALM, GOD D*MN IT!"

Science abandoned his entire plan then.

"Well, sh*t."

Blue crossed his arms and pouted.

"STOP SWEARING! THE MAGNIFICENT BLUE WILL HELP PLAN GETTING THE KEY! MWEHEHEHEHEH!"

After a moment of adorableness, the Star Sanses got to business.

"OK, SO TO GET THE ARTEFACT, DREAM COULD TRACK THE NEGATIVITY AS HE DID WITH POSITIVITY!"

"That is kind of abuse since that weakens him... we need another way."

"And we'll require a portal, most of all. Sci, do you think you can help us?"

"Well, I'm not sure. Opening a portal isn't as easy as extracting DT or inventing a negativity detector."

Ink and Blue's jaw dropped to the floor.

"YOU HAD A NEGATIVITY DETECTOR ALL THIS F**KING TIME?"

"STOP, INK!"

"Well, yeah... but it's still a prototype."

Ink took a deep breath and composed himself, and what's left of his dignity.

"So, change of plans. Dream doesn't have to go to the mission this time. So, what can we do for the portal?"

"WELL, ISN'T NIGHTMARE THE GOD OF NEGATIVITY? WOULDN'T HE HAVE THE MOST NEGATIVE EMOTIONS? MAYBE TRYING TO FIND THE MOST NEGATIVE PLACE IN THE MULTIVERSE WOULD HELP!"

Science stared at Blue, this time in awe.

"HOW THE F**K COULD YOU THINK OF THAT SO FAST?"

Blue shrugged.

"I JUST DID!"

"Well, let's just use Blue's method. It works."

While Science was working out the technical stuff, Ink and Blue were talking.

"WHAT'S THE BACKUP PLAN, INK? WHAT IF WE GET CAUGHT!"

"Negotiating will be our way out. Hopefully, we won't have to resort to that, I'd hardly like to make a deal with my nemesis."

"THAT IS TRUE. NOW, THERE IS AN ISSUE WE NEED TO TALK ABOUT YOU SAID IT WAS IMPORTANT!"

"Yes. Important for our friend."

Ink fought to hide a smile. He was an extreme sinner and started shipping Cream the first time, thinking they were a perfect match.

"WHAT IS IT?"