Chapter 12: The Plan for Goo

Everyone turned to Dream.

"Well, there are two artifacts that might work..."

Science looked at Dream with a questioning look.

"What are the artifacts?"

"Well, they are a goblet a-and a plate... They each have amounts of positivity and negativity in them, so it should work..."

Ink thought of something that would ruin Dream's plan.

"Wait, won't they repel each other instead of combining?"

The discussion halted. They all were thinking. Ink was right. They would certainly repel.

Did they fail before they began?

"Then what do we do?"

"We need something to null the effects... but what?"

Blue was deep in thought. The gears of his mind were spinning fast. If he didn't come up with an idea, the whole rescue would fail.

But think, what can null something...

better than nothing?

"I, THE MAGNIFICENT SANS HAVE A SOLUTION!"

Science went out of his stupor and mumbled,

"At this point, and with Dream's emotional state, we'll accept anything that makes sense."

"WE SHOULD FIND NOTHING!"

Once again, the other Star Sanses were confused. Then they remembered a material with the same name. 

"Wait, nothing? As in the material?"

"YES!"

"Wait, now that I think of it, nothing is the best way to null the effects of something."

"Alright, now that we got the information, let's discuss where we should get those..."

In the Anti-Void:

Horror was holding a listening device to his ear while processing the information he was getting.

"So they want to use some things that will wake up the weakling, No, we're gonna wake up the boss. ERROR, I HAVE INFORMATION!"

Error's strings pulled Horror up to their base.

Killer was at the front gate, waiting for them. 

"So, what did you get?"

"I'll tell you inside."

They strutted into the meeting room, where everyone else was waiting.

"Spill."

"So, the Star Sanses are trying to get the Artifacts of Feelings. And getting Nothing to null the effects. We have to get them first to get to the boss."

"Well what other choice do we have? We have to use them. So, here's the plan I made..."

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

"So we go to the Void, then ask Blue's Gaster for Nothing?"

"YES! WE ARE GOING TO MY DAD'S PLACE!"

"Wait, your dad? Gaster's your dad?"

"WELL YES, OF COURSE! IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME SINCE I VISITED HIM THOUGH..."

"Anyway... here's the portal."

They all stepped through to be greeted with darkness. 

"DAD! STOP WITH THE TRICKS!"

The dark screen fell down.

"Son? What are you doing here? And who are all of these?"

"THEY'RE MY FRIENDS, DAD! ALSO, I NEED TO GET SOMETHING!"

"What could possibly be in the Void other than-"

"NOTHING!"

"Well, son, why do you want it?"

"BECAUSE THE BROTHER OF MY FRIEND DREAM IS IN A VOID THAT INK CAN'T ACCESS, SO WE HAVE TO GET ARTIFACTS AND A DOSE OF NOTHING!"

"Oh, well here you go. It can only be stored here though, so you'll have to come back later. See you soon, son."

"BYE DAD!"

And they stepped through the portal once more, now having accomplished 1 of their goals. 

But the Bad Sanses and Destiny had other plans. 

We have to stop them before it's too late...

For the boss...

And for the multiverse. 

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

A/N: Hi! Again, I kept my promise! Yay! Anyway, please vote and comment if you can guess which artifact the Sanses are going to go after next! If not, that's OK. Just sit back and enjoy the next chapter!