100th Oneshot

Guys. It's time

For smut 😌. Yes it involves milk, it's just because I'm horny also today.

It was a special day for them. Aether finally got the job he wanted, and so Xiao decided to reward him. Well they both did. Aether bought some type of sexy cow outfit and Xiao bought a vibrator. They ended up having a heated make out session before doing it on the floor.

"Baby...fuck me as hard as you can. Make sure it stays plugged."-Aether

"With a wonderful pulsing hole like yours, sure~"-Xiao

Xiao slammed into his ass quickly, them both moaning loudly already. Aether flipped over to his back and watched the scene unfold inside of him. Xiao pulled out a hypnosis necklace and smirked.

"You know you could just ask~ I'd be delighted to have my hole stretched and ruined by you.~"-Aether

"Oh it's not that." Aether's mind suddenly went blank. "Serve my cock with your hole. Any hole~"

"Only serve cock~ Must obey."-Aether

Xiao smirked as he saw his lover kissing his cock. The blond entered it into his mouth quickly. He was going as fast as he could, hoping to get a reward. The raven came inside his mouth, moaning while watching the blond whimper.

He turned around and opened his ass. The blond watched the meaty cock go inside him with his juices dripping from it. Aether wanted to go in balls deep, so he turned again and clung onto Xiao's torso.

"Fuck me please! I'm just a slut who needs cock 24/7! I'm just a whore!"-Aether

"Move your hips and show me how much you love cock~"-Xiao

Aether moved up and down fast, so fast that Xiao didn't have time to react. This was amazing, and totally worth it. He grabbed his lover's tits, with his shirt still being on, and squeezed them until he mooed like a cow. His shirt was now wet with milk so he cleaned it with his tongue seductively, only letting Xiao see the show.

"More milk from the cow? Milk me please~ I am your bitchy slutty cow~"-Aether

Xiao gave him a rough kiss while playing with his chest. This moment was pure bliss for him. He produced milk again and again while milking the raven's cock clean. He hoped for huge amounts of cum.

"C-cumming!"-Aether

They both came at the same time. Aether fell onto his lover's chest as he took himself off the cock and smiled.

"B-best time ever! I-I want more times like this. Mmh~."-Aether

430 words

Someday I'll look back at this and think, what the fuck did I make?