Aether?

Experimented AU, with 4NEMO and once again, a pregnant Aether

Kazhua, Venti, and Xiao were waking up to yet another day without their sunshine to make things better. Almost a month ago, they took the sunshine somewhere for "personal curiosity experiments". It was probably because the blond was holding a child inside of him and they didn't want the others to worry about him. But little did they know, the blond was suffering in excruciating pain every day. Those experiments made him weaker. The only person to turn to at the end of the day was the child growing In his stomach. Other than that, he was in pain.

"Listen 🅱️enti, can you please use your vision to see if Aether is on the other floor? Xiao can't stand another passing day without him by his side, and I'm sure the both of us can't either."-Kazhua

"And I told you, if I get caught then he's screwed. They'll kill both of us. Slowly and painfully."-Venti

"Aether's...outside our room. Laying down on the floor. Is he okay? He looks hurt...and I don't want to see him hurt."-Xiao

Xiao always cared the most about the blond. They were childhood friends that were now lovers. And it always worried him if the blond was hurt.

"Aether?!"-Kazhua and Venti

They looked outside to find their best friend laying on the ground. He was unable to move due to the amount of pain he was in. Some guy then came in and took him off the floor. Despite Aether's objections to the sudden movement, he was taken to another part of the facility they were in.

"Our little Blondie is in danger. Should we go save him?"-Venti

"Don't even Mutter a word about him right now. They are here."-Kazhua

Whenever "they" are here, they're usually wanting to experiment something with one of them. And their number one rule is to not ever talk about Aether in front of them. Because he's none of their business.

"All three of you are needed with me today. We need to test your emotions to someone special."-Guy

Three men came and escorted the males to what looked like a prison cell. It was quite fancy for one also. The walls were painted white with little hints of gold, the floors had carpet, and the bed was comfortable compared to their room. Their sunshine entered the room and gave them a weak smile. He first went to hug his lover.

"Aether? Aether!"-Xiao

Xiao turned around and saw his sunshine that he adored for all his life. He welcomed him with open arms because he knew that he was going to get dog piled by the three of them.

And he did. They sorta forgot he was pregnant for a couple of minutes.

"Stop it! You're gonna break my arms or bones!"-Aether

"We missed you goddamnit! We all deserve this right now!"-Xiao

"Yes you do..." he whispered before a guy came in and told him he had to leave to the next room. When he got there, there was a window not seen in the inside. It only was a screen for his friends to see from their room.

"NO! NO! YOU PROMISED YOU WOULDNT DRUG ME WITH ANYTHING YET! YOU PROMISED YOU GOON!"-Aether

"I guessed we lied to you. And it's the painful ones too. Your favorite."-???

Aether was tied down to prevent injuries to the men. They learned to do that first the hard way. A guy then injected something into Aether's neck, making him scream. The others were shocked and worried for their friend.

"LET ME GO! I WANT TO SEE MY FRIENDS AGAIN! PLEASE!"-Aether

"Then be a good boy and take this second dose. Like the good Blondie you are~."-???

They always flirted with him, despite knowing that he was engaged.

"I understand why we are here now. They want to make us watch Aether die. They're trying to scare him into giving birth. By the time that happens, he'll be so weak that we won't even get to say goodbye and he won't see his own child."-Xiao

A/N: there's a term for that, but I forgot what it was called. I know it's not after shock.

"So you mean...they're trying to kill him? But keep the baby alive?"-Venti

"And making us watch all of it. Don't you see, they're trying to get a reaction out of us! They are recording and taping this for blackmail against us!"-Kazhua

It all pieced together. Why Aether got separated and they didn't. Why they are harming Aether knowing that he bears a child. It all makes sense.

This was a mind game. And they are winning it.

Its 3am
800 words