Already Starting

Wedding plus smut 😩 because I'm horny and really want to draw Aether in a suit but art block sucks.

Oh, and I have no idea how weddings go. I'm still a minor

Royal AU

"Wahhh, Lumine I wanna see him again!"-Aether

"You're gonna see him once you get married to him? Now let me do your tie. Ah, my baby brother is getting married right in front of my eyes."-Lumine

"Lumi, you're only a couple minutes older than me."-Aether

"That still means that you are a baby to me. I'm just older than you. And you're just a chubby little baby." Lumine squished her brother's cheeks as he gave her a frown.

"Not helping Lumi."-Aether

"Let me have this Aeth."-Lumine

With Zhongli and Xiao

"As much as I hate clothes like these, this is too much."-Xiao

"This is just a basic suit and tie, what's there to hate?"-Zhongli

"Everything. This thing has to many colors."-Xiao

"You picked the colors of your own wedding with Aether. Sigh. Xiao, I know you're nervous. Your mother would be so proud to see you getting married."-Zhongli

"Don't make me cry before the wedding starts."-Xiao

Suddenly, bells rang and music started to play. It was time. It was time for them to get married. So soon and yet so nervous.

—-

-

Xiao smiled as he saw the nervous blond walk down the aisle. He looked rather sweaty in the yellow, white, and Cecilia patterned suit. He was holding Windwheel Asters and Glaze Lilies in his hands, little petals dropping from his hands and the flower girls and boys. They were little children from different nations that he grew attached to. He always came back with flower crowns from them.

Skipping all the wedding stuff, come on, I know you're here for smut. Wholesome smut.

"I do. I really do!"-Aether

They both kissed as everyone cheered for them being officially married. They just couldn't stop kissing and laughing at each other. So much that they fell to the floor of laughter. Even Indarias had to calm down before the ballroom would be in flames. She has never been so proud of her little brother.

"Dont get drunk for me, okay? I can't deal with you being drunk again."-Xiao

"Yes yea, I know. Don't trust Venti anymore. Poor Kazhua got tricked into fruit cocktail."-Aether

Xiao kissed his lover on the cheek as one of the butlers offered him a small sandwich with a drink, which he politely declined. Bosacius came over with the rest of the Yakshas and patted both Aether and Xiao on the head as he took off his jacket.

"Ohh, I cant wait to be a uncle!"-Bosacius

The blond turned red in embarrassment. He knew that he probably was the one who was going to hold the child. Xiao waved goodbye to his siblings as he took the red burning Aether outside the ballroom.

Smut time 😏

He planted a rough kiss on the blond to wake him up. They were in their room, seemly getting ready for bed. Though Xiao had other plans.

"Dont...impregnate me yet. Please."-Aether

"I wasn't planning to aways. I want this to be special, yet pleasing, for you." Xiao kissed his cheek as he started to nibble at his neck. He knew it killed his lover.

"X-Xiao. Ah~! Too...deep."-Aether

"We barely began and yet you are hurt. I'm sorry Aethie." Xiao gave him a kiss on the bite mark and started to take off the garments he was wearing.

"It's fine, just d-don't bite under my chin."-Aether

Aether took off his shirt and pants and threw them somewhere. He was naked from head to toe.

"Wearing nothing underneath? You know me so well."-Xiao

"I figured you might make another move. Now don't keep me waiting~"-Aether

Xiao put it inside as slow as he could, he didn't want to hurt his lover. The raven grabbed Aether's tits and began to squeeze them. The faster he went, the more he squeezed them.

"AH~ HGH-FUCK! XIAO~ Mgh-Overstim-FUCK~!"-Aether

"Hah~ I know~ I couldn't help it, you look so cute like that."-Xiao

Aether stuck out his tongue and moaned loudly. Xiao had found his sweet spot. He hushed Aether as they could get caught.

"Kiss me then. Kiss me rough like the man who married me today." Aether was being cocky. They tongue kissed instead, shutting up any horny comments from the blond. Soon, a milky white substance came from the blond's nipples as Xiao squeezed them. He licked it all up.

"Fuck~ Im almost~ C-CUMMING!" Aether let out a large moan as he came on Xiao's bare chest.  Xiao stopped for a moment before continuing on until he reached his climax. He came onto Aether's chest as well.

"*Pant* You...you little slut. Hiding all that milk inside you."-Xiao

"Like i said...not yet. Okay? I'm just not ready."-Aether

Aether laid on Xiao's chest before he went up to get the bath started. They soon laid back in there bed with matching pajamas and clean bodies.

Phew. And it's 12am

868 words