Not Again

I'm sorry but it's angst.

Because I can't write smut at my mom's house, she's nosy.

Short

A blond male was tied up to a chair unconscious. He was blindfolded and watched at every movement. His husband was there for the guy who kidnapped him's own enjoyment. The guy wanted for him to suffer. Because he knew that the raven couldn't do anything once he was in that room.

"Xiao? Are you there? Xiao?! Xiao I'm scared. Why is it so dark? XIAO?"-Aether

"AETHER! AETHER! IM SORRY! Im sorry." Xiao banged on the monitor in front of him. He cried for the fact that he knew his lover couldn't be saved without harm.

"NO! I DONT WANNA STAY HERE! I WONT DO WHATEVER YOU WANT ME TO DO! JUST LET ME GO HOME PLEASE!"-Aether

Xiao cried on the monitor. He didn't want this to happen. He wished he was there when Aether screamed in the middle of the night protecting his little sister from harm. The blond held on to her until he fell unconscious. He wanted to make sure that she was safe. But he was drugged at the last minute. It hurt so badly that he screamed out in pain until he was forced to let go of her.

"I'm sorry Xiao...*hic* I failed you and Qiqi. I'm sorry."-Aether

"I forgive you my love. Qiqi is safe with me. I'll find a way. For us to meet again."-Xiao

Another guy came in and injected Aether with the same substance that made him scream. He cried in pain as the man injected it as slowly as possible. The man kept Aether firmly in place, even though he tried to struggle his way out of the chair.

This was his new life for a while. And he going to have to get used to it. Xiao was unable to save someone after the death of his family members. He failed. Everyone.

Very sad rn. I'm running out of ideas rn and watching Encanto for the 100th time 😍.

Sadness

345 words