"Do you have any prove that I did that?" Sanyukta became stubborn now when Randhir rolled his eyes.

"I must say you are very gutsy Sanyukta. You are asking for prove after doing a crime!" Randhir said in disbelief when Sanyukta hang her head low.

"For your kind information Yoyo and his gang saw you at the power supply room. If I want they can say everything in front of the principal sir." Randhir said when Sanyukta looked at him in disbelief.

"Can't believe na! I must say you have to more careful Sanyukta before did conspiracy against me!" Randhir taunted her when Sanyukta became panicked.

"No Randhir please, please don't complain to principal sir. Otherwise he'll rusticate me from the college." Sanyukta now almost verge of tears.

"You have to think it before Sanyukta." Randhir said when finally tears rolling down from Sanyukta's eyes.

"So finally you got what you want." Sanyukta said slowly when Randhir looked at her in confusion. "Aakhir mujhe college se nikal kar hi mana na tumne! And why not, pehele din se yehi toh chahate thay tum!" She said when Randhir rolled his eyes.

"Just like girly things! I mean itna sab kuch karne ke baad vi tumhara drama aabhi tak khatam nehi huya!" Randhir said coldly when Sanyukta was shedding tears.

"Enough of your melodrama Miss Scholar, and don't worry am not going to complain about you in front of principle." Randhir said unable to saw tears on her eyes when Sanyukta looked at him in disbelief.

"Don't look at me like that Sanyukta, it's just I can't saw tears in your eyes but that doesn't mean I forgive you. In fact you should punished for your deed." Randhir said rudely when Sanyukta looked down.

"Wait a minute, why am I discussing all this to you, it's the moment to punish you." Randhir said took out his phone when Sanyukta all most skipped a beat thinking about the worst.

"I am wondering why I didn't do it till now? Lift se bahar nikal kar hi mujhe isse upload kar dena chahiye tha as a punishment." Randhir said when Sanyukta hold his hand.

"Randhir don't, please stop." Sanyukta said nervously.

"Why don't you try to stop me?" Randhir said coldly jerking her hand.

"Isse achchha tum principal se meri complain kar do Randhir but please don't do this to me." Sanyukta all most begging in front of him.

"Now it's too late for that Sanyukta. I forgive you many times but not this time. Aur phir isse tum vi humesha humesha ke liye meri ban jayogi, so why should I stop?" Randhir said sternly when Sanyukta fall down on her knees losing all hopes.

"I guess you shouldn't Randhir. But one thing, listen to me carefully Randhir Singh Shekhawat, you can't get me like that. Never, ever. I'll prefer to die instead to be your's, understand!" Sanyukta hissed in anger.

"Itni nafrat Sanyukta! Lekin kyu? Aaisa keya kiya hain maine jo tum mujhse pyar karne ke badle marna pasand karogi?" Randhir sat down on his knees too and asked.

"You ruined my life Randhir and now you are asking that?" Sanyukta said curtly looking into his eyes.

"Wow, you locked me inside the lift and now you are playing the victim card! That's really impressive haan!" Randhir mocked her.

"I didn't blackmail you Randhir, never." Sanyukta said furiously.

"Main vi nehi karta aagar tum sidhe sidhe maan jati toh." Randhir said when Sanyukta glared at him.

"Okay fine. I'll not going to upload the video, now happy!" Randhir said kept the phone inside his pocket. "But jo vi tumne kiya uska kuch toh punishment milega na!" He said when Sanyukta became confused.

Blind Faith जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें