Weekly Report - Week 30

This book is very much done. Keep that in mind by the way because this is not me continuing it, I just had some more stupid ideas and wanted to write them out. Totally not because this book just had a small spike in popularity and reached #2 on the azurlane tag.

This and two (not sure yet) more other chapters will be the last and I'll leave the book alone. This one mostly focus on Ironblood.

Anyways, enjoy the misery.

⣀⣠⣤⣤⣤⣤⢤⣤⣄⣀⣀⣀⣀⡀⡀⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄
⠄⠉⠹⣾⣿⣛⣿⣿⣞⣿⣛⣺⣻⢾⣾⣿⣿⣿⣶⣶⣶⣄⡀⠄⠄⠄
⠄⠄⠠⣿⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣯⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣆⠄⠄
⠄⠄⠘⠛⠛⠛⠛⠋⠿⣷⣿⣿⡿⣿⢿⠟⠟⠟⠻⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⡀⠄
⠄⢀⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢛⣿⣁⠄⠄⠒⠂⠄⠄⣀⣰⣿⣿⣿⣿⡀
⠄⠉⠛⠺⢶⣷⡶⠃⠄⠄⠨⣿⣿⡇⠄⡺⣾⣾⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣽⣿⣿
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠛⠁⠄⠄⠄⢀⣿⣿⣧⡀⠄⠹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⣿⣻⣿
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠉⠛⠟⠇⢀⢰⣿⣿⣿⣏⠉⢿⣽⢿⡏
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠠⠤⣤⣴⣾⣿⣿⣾⣿⣿⣦⠄⢹⡿⠄
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠒⣳⣶⣤⣤⣄⣀⣀⡈⣀⢁⢁⢁⣈⣄⢐⠃⠄
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⣰⣿⣛⣻⡿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡯⠄⠄
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⣬⣽⣿⣻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠁⠄⠄
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢘⣿⣿⣻⣛⣿⡿⣟⣻⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⠄⠄⠄
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠛⢛⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⡿⠁⠄⠄⠄
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠉⠉⠉⠉⠈⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄

Page 31

Announcement - "To all ships, Arbiter has given her thanks for attending the birth of our child. She did not, however appreciate seeing her child being kidnapped by Atago at night for 'onee-chan' reasons."

Arbiter - "Wanting to kill Atago is wrong. To cut off her tits is another type of wrong. The worst type."

Atago - "You have been reduced to the flatness of QE, I'm sorry for that. But please, don't come begging into my office for me to cut off Arbiter's to replace yours."

Takao - "Hosting a rave about your sister's circumstances is not a good thing to do. How did you even get permission to host a rave? Did you get it from Vestal?"

Z23 - "Parade marches are not to be conducted at ANY time. This includes marches whilst playing Erika."

Friedrich Der Große - "For someone as powerful as you, you have a very great sense of common sense really. Just because you're under my command, doesn't make me your father. It doesn't mean I'm also the grandfather of any shipgirl when you proclaim to be their mother."

Lützow - "You have beef with Akagi? No, I don't condone that. She isn't the type you want to fight against, trust me she knows you hate explosives. She knows everyone's weakness... everyones."

Prinz Eugen - "In all honesty. I hate you. Yes, I know you're there one who is terrorizing the small destroyers with scary stories about me which are false. Keep it up and I'll have Yorktown nuke you."

Admiral Hipper - "I never gave you permission to try and flatten Eugen's ass. But seeing what she's been doing, I'll allow it."

Elbe - "Everyone in Ironblood scares and concerns me. But you just disgust me. No man should ever run into a girl laying down in a heap of their own used underwears as they sniff them. I'm leaving you in FDG's care."

Seydiltz - "Blind dates are, well, blind dates. In all honesty, I'm surprised you hooked up with Brünhilde... but I won't question it."

Bismarck - "There is a time and place for worshipping Hitler. And that time and place will never come. Please stop for us all."

Tirpitz - "Instigating your sister into worshipping history's worst leader and saying he's a good person is not what a sibling should do. Do you just have a vendetta against your own sister?"

Entfalten - "I do not remember you being on the Ironblood shipgirl registry. On top of that you look similarity to Hood and entfalten is German for unfold, the opposite to the word hood. You surely aren't Hood in disguise, right?"

Ulrich Von Hutten - "Whoever said Blücher was your daughter is clearly lying. To start, you're a battleship and she's a heavy cruiser."

Blücher - "No, Ulrich isn't your mother. Why do I feel like Magdeburg is behind this?"

Graf Zeppelin- "Rehab is hard, I get it, but stop trying to threaten Vestal with world annihilation."

Peter Strasser - "Family guy jokes are now prohibited from being said. Ever. I'm tired of Adalbert and Heinrich bringing them up to me because you taught them it."

Admiral Graf Spee - "After a meeting with all Ironblood ships, we have concluded you are banned from both making and saying nazi jokes with Deutschland. Please, they aren't funny."

Deutschland- "Drugs isn't the answer to everything. Nor is telling people nazi jokes."

Z46 - "Hitler never had a favorite ship and you were never his. Well that's actually a lie, Tirpitz was his favorite, but that was when she was still above water."

Scharnhorst - "So what you're saying is no one saw you just casually walk around base with a giant scepter in hand whilst spouting curses?"

Gneisenau - "It's unfortunate that we have no way to identify your sickness. But hey, we know the source of it."

Little Prinz Eugen - "Everyone has a breaking point. I, for one, reached it finding out you exist."

Page 31