Weekly Report - Week 19

Page 20

Announcement - "France has been annihilated. I'm announcing this day to be recognized as France Annihilation Day in honor of such a success."

All Ironblood shipgirls - "You are all to return to base. No, don't try to establish a totalitarian government in France. It's bad enough you beat them again."

Bismarck - "Unfortunately, you are removed as Ironblood's flagship for the time being. I mean, your ship looks like a sponge, it'll take time to repair."

Graf Zeppelin - "I'll let your firebombing of Lyons slide and cover it up. Although, I won't be able to hide your firebombing of Paris."

Akashi - "Where did all your money go last week? Those millions went to the war effort against France. Next time, don't try to capitalize on a very serious war."

Vestal - "I've seen large clouds of smoke coming from the hospital. I won't tell you what I might think is being burnt, but please do it in small quantities. The girls are complaining about the smell recently."

Admiral Hipper - "Command has said you'll be put on trial for your war crimes in France. I would defend you, but you always boast about not needing my help. Good luck."

Graf Spee - "There's a difference between suffering actual PTSD from war, and saying you have it from spilling milk. It's literally just milk being spilt. How did you even find milk in a war torn Dunkirk?"

Gneisenau - "High command has requested you hand over the W23 shells as soon as possible. No, defecting isn't an option, you won't be able to do that."

Z21 - "You're the best bodyguard I have so far. The only complaint is you keep asking me to bake more cookies. You had 1,270 cookies yesterday, is that not enough?!"

Prinz Heinrich - "Stop complaining about being dry docked, the rumors that you helped Hipper were true. You'll be next to her on trial for your crimes."

Roon - "It should be noted that, in fact, trying to coverup your war crimes is a crime and wrong. It's time you face the consequences of your actions about bombarding Rotterdam... and conspiring with Graf Zeppelin to bomb Birmingham."

Page 20