Weekly Report - Week 24

Page 25

Announcement - "High command has come in to say that we are to cut the budget for Vestal's super collider project. I know many of you are sad, but that's billions of dollars that could be used to improve living here."

Vestal - "It was fun while it lasted, but I'm gonna need you to dismantle all of it.

BB Laffey - "I had doubts. I didn't think you'd obliterate Hiei in a battle against her. Not only that, Sterett also kicked her ass! What are you destroyers being fed?!"

Benson - "I'm going to go by your wishes and propose to command for all destroyers to be classified as battleship destroyers. Please, don't brag."

Shiranui - "Stand users don't exist. Stop making references to that show."

King of Wales - "You were the one that bought all of France, as such you've also claimed their debt. You're probably the person who has the biggest debt in the world."

Friedrich Der Grosse - "Therapy sessions have been going great. Unfortunately, everytime I see either Roon, Akagi, or Taihou, it gets worse and I have to take therapy again. The cycle just doesn't stop."

Ark Royal - "We know you were the one that stole all the destroyer's clothes. Who else loves them more than you?"

Duke of York - "When I said drink caprisun, don't try to fly to the sun to drink it just because it's in the name."

Graf Zeppelin - "After further investigation, the silo facility did indeed have active warhead missiles. Your plans to cause world annihilation were foiled again."

U-1 - "Dont let U-556 deter you. You are Hitler's #1 submarine. He would say that if he was still alive, I think."

Ajax - "You are the pinnacle of fetishes. It's to the point we think you just love feet entirely and worship them."

Mikasa - "A wonderful advice for a ww1 ship like you... racial slurs are offensive."

Page 25

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.