Weekly Report - Week 8

Page 9

Sirens - "I don't know how you girls managed to get a copy of these reports, but please stop sending us pornography of Purifier."

Graf Zeppelin - "Don't encourage Zeppy to say "Being a shipgirl makes you almost wish for a nuclear winter," it's bad enough that you actually wish for that."

Bismarck - "There comes a certain point in time where you should stop and reconsider your actions. Old rivalry doesn't justify trying to kill Ark a Royal, as much as we would love that. We have camp concentrate for a reason."

Tirpitz - "Cursing out the royal navy and saying they were "big meanies" won't mean I'll give you the green light to build an atom bomb."

Deutschland - "For a ship claiming to be a "unkillable god amongst all ships," you were pretty good target practice for the royal air force."

Graf Spee - "Don't be saying "Deutschland, Deutschland über alles," whenever your sisters are around, or even any ship is around. It's bad enough your sister's name is in it and she uses it to stroke her giant ego."

Roon - "You're clinically insane. Do you need a therapist by any chance?"

Enterprise - "We aren't in the 1990s, never believe what Yorktown says. The gulf war was years ago."

Yorktown - "You're being sent to camp concentrate."

Hornet - "A B-25 can't land on your deck, how are you going to explain why your island is current laying on its side and on your runway, torn off its foundation."

Akagi - "You're being kind to me, too kind. It's too the point that seeing you act as your yandere self is more normal than you trying to be normal."

Taihō - "I sincerely apologize for putting Albacore near you. Blame god, if anything, for that shit luck."

Zuikaku - "Your life isn't an anime, a giant harem is physically impossible."

Shoukaku - "Don't say "this melody is a requiem to quell the dead" and immediately add on by saying "I'm a character from jojo!" You are being very obnoxious saying that all the time.

Hood - "I've told you multiple times, I did NOT steal your panties. I'm getting disgusted looks from Wales."

Warspite - "I don't know why you degrade yourself to acting like a domesticated dog. Do you perhaps love being degraded?"

Queen Elizabeth - "I've said before, you aren't immortal. This doesn't mean you try killing yourself!"

Prince of Wales - "Hood is making up false allegations. Please don't trust her, I'm not that much of a degenerate."

Ark Royal - "Ever since I told you to research on the age of consent, I've been forced to ban you from ever traveling to Nigeria, Angola, Japan, the Philipines and any other third world country. You KNOW why you lolicon lover."

North Carolina - "Stop harassing Laffey for if her bunny ears are real. Spoilers, they're fake."

Page 9