Unexpectedly, Qingteng still has a paralyzing effect. Luo Ye, who was unprepared for her, became weak, swayed, and fell on the bed.

Under his gaze, the vines that controlled the "prey" swam around unscrupulously, causing waves of uncontrollable numbness wherever they passed, drowning people like a tide.

The man's arms covered his eyes, his slightly pale but strong body gradually became flushed, his neck was blue and sexy, and his suppressed low breathing made his heart blush.

The cyan vines bloomed with pink and purple flowers, filling the room with a strong floral fragrance, covering up the unusual taste.

...

General Li of the headquarters sent an oral message to the ninth district, calling Luo Ye to go to the headquarters.

After the Muxian incident, there has been no news from the headquarters for a long time. When Li Tong and others wanted to visit Luo Ye who was in a coma, they were all stopped at the door, and they were not welcome after that. General Li sent someone to send condolences to compensate. For Luo Ye, this matter ended with the fact that he was not seriously injured, and an additional first-level executive officer was added as a reward.

Seventh-level executive officer, rank and major general, is unique, and at his age, it is already a great honor.

Because of the Muxian incident, they all had grudges, but no matter how unwilling they were, as long as they stayed at the base for one day, they were obliged to obey.

Luo Ye didn't respond, his face was as cold as ever, and he drove away under the worried eyes of others.

A pot of vines was placed in the passenger seat. The vines grew wildly and covered the entire seat. The delicate flowers bloomed one after another, and the girl's sleepy and lazy voice sounded slowly in the car: "Aye, where are you going? ?"

Luo Ye glanced aside, took out a glucose solution from the storage box in the car with one hand, opened it, and replied, "Headquarters."

The seemingly inactive vine reached into the bottle, and soon a bottle of oral liquid disappeared and was absorbed by her.

The re-energized vines swayed one after another, not very interested in it, and a little gloomy.

If possible, she really didn't want him to go to headquarters again.

When I think about what those people have done to him, I feel angry, but now those people still have the face to look for him.

Luo Ye knew what she was thinking, but he had his own considerations. Now is not the time to leave the base. He was alone in his previous life, and later he got used to the life in the wild. Now there are not only her, but also Zhou Ma and others. After taking them out of the base all of a sudden, they would definitely be uncomfortable.

And with so many people, it's impossible to keep them wandering, it's very unsafe for them.

This is the second time she has returned to the headquarters, this time she is a pot of grass, so she doesn't need to stay in the reception room. After returning to the normal size of the potted plant, Luo Ye took her in with her.

The cold-faced Executive Officer Luo held a potted plant in his hands in disobedience, and passersby stretched their necks curiously, but they couldn't see anything special, it was a very common vine plant, and I don't know why If you want such a treasure, bring it to the headquarters.

Xiao Qingteng secretly stretched out the vines to encircle Luo Ye's wrist, but once he wanted to drill into it, Xiao Huahua would be pinched. After being attacked by her, he found a way to clean up her afterwards.