August 2014

picture is Sam

Thanks for reading!

5 votes= new chapter

10 votes= two new chapters in one day

<3

The past couple of weeks had been utterly stressful. Jamie, Grayson, and I had been going back and forth from Crestwood to to Atlanta to move our things. Sam helped when he could, but he was busy setting up lesson plans for the upcoming school year.

Jamie and I were shopping for necessities we needed at the apartment. Grayson, being the typical teenage boy he was, went home early to sleep.

"My mom wants us to go to my house for a goodbye dinner," I informed Jamie after hanging up with my mother.

"Mrs. Owens is just going to make me cry," Jamie chuckled as we made our way to the checkout line.

When we arrived at my house, the entire property was dark.

"Are you sure your mom said she wanted us to meet her here?" Jamie questioned as we hopped out of the car.

"Positive," I said before taking out my house key.

The moment we entered the house, the lights went on and loads of people jumped from various spots throughout the house.

"Surprise!" they all shouted in unison.

Jamie's family came to ambush her in a hug, while mine did the same.

"When you said you were having a goodbye dinner I thought you meant a few people, not the whole town," I joked.

"Yeah Mrs. Owens you didn't have to do all this for us," Jamie smiled.

"It was no trouble at all for my two favorite grown ups," my mom squealed as her eyes welled up with tears.

"Mom please don't cry, you'll make us cry."

"Surprise," a heavenly voice whispered in my ear.

"Hey stranger," I giggled before capturing Sam's lips in mine.

"So you're leaving tomorrow morning," he stated, his eyes casting downward.

"Yeah." I hated how forced our conversation seemed lately. Granted, we only had five minute calls throughout the day lately, but it still didn't feel right.

"I'm going to miss you so much," he whispered in my ear, before tenderly kissing my forehead. The action alone wanted me to burst into tears.

I was about to say something, but was cut off by an annoying high pitched voice.

"Mr. Canter," shrieked Amanda.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I scrunched my nose in disgust.

"Your brother invited me. What the hell is Mr. Canter doing here, and why are you kissing him!"

"Well you usually kiss you boyfriend, right?" I asked, directing my question to Sam.

"Right, babe," he said trying to suppress a laugh.

"I thought you were in love with a girl," she whined.

"I am," Sam said, knowing she was too dumb to pick up on anything. It seriously surprised me that Amanda graduated. I'm not saying that because she used to bully me, but she is genuinely a clueless girl.

"Well if Miss Prude over here gets boring, just call me up," she winked before skipping off.

"I thought after leaving high school I wouldn't have to see my bitchy classmates anymore," I groaned with an eye roll.

"I see plenty of annoying kids I went to college with all the time, it's a small world."

"Obviously not small enough if we have to be so far apart," I sighed.

Sam's face softened before he spoke, "I know babe. I really wish things were different, but with Cade staying home-"

"You don't have to explain. It would be totally unreasonable for me to ask you to pack up your stable life up to run away with me. You've already sacrificed so much for us to be together," I stated.

"But hey Crestwood isn't permanent. Maybe when you graduate we can move far away," he reassured me, stroking my back.

"That's a long way ahead. That sounds perfect as long as you don't get tired of me," I chuckled.

"That promise ring on your hand will be replaced with an actual ring someday. I could never get sick of you.

A deep fire ignited in my stomach, something I often experienced while with Sam. He had a particular effect on me that was uncontrollable and I had only ever felt this way with Sam.

"We should probably stay for a while longer, but how about I spend my last night at your place," I whispered in his ear, kissing from his ear to his jawline after.

He inhaled sharply before speaking, "Sounds good."

Sam and I stayed true to our word, staying for a good amount of time before heading next door to his house. He wasted no time tonight. The moment we entered the house he picked me up bridal style and carried up all the way up to his bedroom. I softly giggled as he tossed me to the center of his large bed, swiftly moving on top of my body. Sam gently grabbed my hands off his shoulders and kissed each of my knuckles before moving to my lips. His soft kisses moved to my forehead, eyes, cheeks, nose, and finally stopping at my lips once again.

"I want to cherish every part of you before you leave," he whispered on my neck. A deep moan emitted from my throat as his hands inched further and further up my bare leg.

Clothes were shed, moans sounded throughout the room, and we proved our love for each other over and over again.