April 2014 cont.

picture is Alice

Thanks for reading!

5 votes=new chapter

10 votes=two new chapters in one day

<3

"Happy birthday gorgeous," Sam said in a groggy voice when my eyes began to flutter open. He gently placed his lips to mine, swiping his tongue on my bottom lip.

"Morning breath!" I screeched with a smile.

"Hey yours isn't that great either, I just wanted to be nice and kiss my beautiful girlfriend good morning," Sam stated, placing his hand over his heart in faux hurt. I peppered his lips with several quick kisses, shifting so my naked body was on top of his.

"I love you," I hummed playing with his unruly hair, which was messily sticking up in the strangest ways.

"I love you more birthday girl."

"I have to ask you something, and it's really embarrassing," I said before hiding my head into the crook of his neck.

"Hey, you can tell me any and everything and never be embarrassed," he replied, lifting my head up so I was forced to look him in the eyes.

"Well it's about last night. I just wanted to, um, know if I was good or bad," I whispered, hiding my face in my hands.

"You were amazing, and I'm not only saying that to make you feel better. Definitely the best I've ever had," he winked.

"Is Sammy a player?" I teased.

"Of course not. Just out of the women I have happened to, erm, do not even hold a candle to you."

"Thanks baby. I'm gonna get a shower."

"Mind if I join you?" he asked with a smirk.

"I suppose," I dramatically sighed, before skipping off to the bathroom.

Since we left the hotel around one, we had done a plethora of activities around the town. So far we had eaten a late lunch, visited some book stores,took a boat ride on the river, and walked about a little shopping center downtown. It was about eight and we sat on a bench by a fountain, digging into the cake we had gotten from The Cheesecake Factory.

"You know they have great colleges here. It's not too far away from home, and you'll be continuing a great education," Sam pointed out, breaking the comfortable silence. It was the start of college applications for the seniors, and Sam had talked nonstop about different colleges.

"It's pretty far away from you," I frowned before taking another bite of the delicious cake.

"Babe I love you so much, but don't let me hold you back in Crestwood. You can do far better."

"You went to Overton in Crestwood and you're perfectly fine," I shot back. I didn't mean to come off harsh, but the thought of being so far away put a damper in my mood.

"True. But I was all on my own and it was the only school I could afford, even with the scholarship. I also went to Columbia to obtain my degree."

"You being away for a year when we weren't even together was hard enough. How do you expect me to go away for four or more years!"

"Look I'm not telling you to move away for college, I'm saying don't settle somewhere so you can stay with me," he sighed, running a hand through his hair.

"I'm not talking about this right now. Can't we just enjoy what we have for the time being?" I asked before scooping some whip cream in my mouth. Sam began to laugh uncontrollably as he placed his hand on my cheek.

"Yo-you have cake all over your mouth," he was still laughing like a maniac. I went to wipe my lips with a napkin, but was abruptly stopped by Sam's lips. I gasped in pleasure when his tongue expertly cleaned the make from my lips.

"Got it," he winked before kissing my nose gently.

It took everything in my being not to jump Sam as we stood in the elevator. I refrained though, wanting to avoid last night's occurrence with the elderly woman. Wordlessly, Sam pressed his lips to mine once we we entered the hotel room. I began to unbutton his light blue shirt, sliding it past his shoulders.

I watched his as his bare, toned chest quickly rose and fell. He pulled away to meet my eyes, as if asking for permission to go further.

After several clothes were shed, we lay on the bed, him on top to dominate. He kissed and sucked on my neck, undoubtedly leaving marks. At this point the only thing separating us were his plaid boxers and my bra and panties.

"S-Sam..." I breathlessly trailed off. He moaned in response, his hands grasping me tighter.

"I hope you had a wonderful birthday weekend," he whispered, the vibrations of him speaking ringing through my body.

...

"So your weekend with Sam went well?" Jamie asked as we all settled into Ryder's living room.

"You call him by his first name?" Grayson questioned as he pulled Jamie to his lap.

"He's a person G. Anyways, spill all the details Alice," Jamie squealed.

"I had an amazing time, the city was gorgeous!"

"So you guys didn't just stay in that hotel room of yours all weekend?" Ryder smirked. Sometimes that boy had too much of a dirty mind.

"Perv," I giggled before playfully pushing his chest.

"Yes, but I'm your perv."

I scoffed, "I don't think that's exactly a good thing."

He smiled and shrugged before turning his beats pill on and selecting a playlist.

"So you're trying to tell me you two had a hotel room all alone and out of the city, and nothing happened?" Jamie skeptically questioned. Instead of answering, I stayed silent, my cheeks burning. "Alice Lynn Owens you slept with our English teacher, didn't you? Okay now you really have to tell me everything!"

"No, please don't go into any detail of that!" Grayson begged, his eyes bugged out of his head.

"Don't worry Gray, I won't say anything. But yes I did sleep with Sam."

"Who's the perv now?" Ryder teased.

"Still you buddy, you lost your virginity years ago," I patted his hair.

I loved spending time with my friends, something I had been slacking on. For hours we ate junk food, talked about random things, and blasted music.