April 2014 cont.

picture is sam

The last part of "April 2014" will be posted in the next chapter.

Thanks for reading!

5 votes=new chapter

10 votes=two new chapters in one day

<3

"Alice we are going to be late!" Sam shouted into the bathroom.

"It's not my fault I had to pry what type of clothing to wear from you," I laughed before walking out of the bathroom, "Where are we going anyways?"

"That's for me to know and you to find out," he replied, a smug look forming on his handsome face. I shook my head as I wrapped my hands around his extended arm.

"Enjoying your stay here Mr. Canter?" the same lady behind the desk from yesterday asked. I quickly peered at her name tag that read: Jessica Hughes.

A fire burned in my eyes, and it was not the passionate kind like when I looked at Sam.

"Yes, my girlfriend and I are having a fantastic time," Sam smiled and pulled me closer to him, as if that was humanly possible.

"Cute, are you sure she's not just some kid you're babysitting?" she snorted. Suddenly, Sam pulled me to his lips and his hands went snug around my waist. I melted beneath him, nearly forgetting we were in a hotel lobby.

"No, I'm pretty sure she's my girlfriend," he smirked, as he slowly pulled away from me.

"I could do much better," Jessica winked suggestivly.

"Sorry I don't think so," he shot back, "Oh and just a word of advice, most guys don't find it attractive when girls desprately throw themselves at them."

When we exited the revolving door I crashed my lips to his, shoving my hands in the back of his jean pockets.

"Wow, we need to go out of town more often," Sam said in amazement. I took in his appearance; a grey polo sweater, maroon jeans, and black Vans. His dirty blonde hair was gelled and swirled into his eyes. His mesmerizing blue eyes were rimmed with his black glasses.

"Like what you see baby?" he said with a smirk plastered on his face, "Come on you can stare at me plenty at dinner."

"At least I know where we are going now," I winked.

"Shit. At least that's not all we're doing tonight," he countered, sticking his tongue out. I was about to further argue, but he pulled me down the street. After a short walk we arrived at The Capitol Grill.

"My family and I used to eat here all the time," I smiled at the memories.

He smiled back and nodded, "I remember you coming back from a trip here years ago. You kept talking about how this was your favourite restaurant, I hope that's still true." I blushed and nodded, I couldn't believe he remembered that.

The hostess checked a sheet as Sam said our reservation.

"Table for just the two of you?" she questioned skeptically. Sam nodded, squeezing our interlocked hands.

"Yes that's what the reservation says, doesn't it?" Sam asked. The older woman looked between the two of us before slightly shaking her head, telling us to follow her.

"Do I really look all that young?" I questioned once the hostess left us at our table with menus.

"Not at all my love. I do have this slight beard thing going on, maybe I look too old?" Sam scrunched his nose as he ran his fingers over his facial hair.