March 2014

picture is Lauren Owens

Thanks for reading!

5 votes= new chapter

10 votes= two new chapters in one day

<3

"I don't know if I can do this," Sam nervously stated.

"Babe, my parents have known you for years, you're practically their son!" I tried to reason with him.

"Maybe they don't their son dating their daughter," he raised his eyebrows, making fake excuses at this point. We were having family dinner that night, and we planned on telling my family about our relationship.

"Sam, seriously. I can tell my parents, or my dad rather, is getting suspicious. Hell, he comes over every time I'm here to check on us. It's just matter of time before he catches us, and I want him to know from us and not see us making out on your couch! I'm just overall done with lying to them," I huffed, digging my head deeper into the crook of his neck.

"I know, I know. That's why I am going to stand in front of your family and tell them how much I love you," he whispered, in my ear stroking my back. Any time I was frustrated or upset he would simply do this action and whisper sweet nothings in my ear, instantaneously calming me.

"I love you more," I mumbled on his lips, loving the peppermint explosion in his mouth. He pulled away and lightly kissed my nose, causing my skin to become hot. It still gobsmacked me how infatuated I was with this man.

He took my hand and led me out his door, locking it before we headed to my own door. I walked in, dragging Sam behind me.

"Mum, Sam and I are here!" I shouted from the entryway.

"Hi guys, dinner will be ready soon," she shouted back. I looked in the driveway for my dad's car, and when I found it missing I pulled Sam to my room.

"Alice... this is your house, where your parents are," Sam warned as I peppered his jaw line with his kisses.

"This is just in case they freak out and never let me see you again," I said, still trailing kisses all about his face.

"If you keep saying things like that I'm never going to be able to tell your parents," he whispered before groaning in my ear, when my hands roamed up his black cotton T-shirt.

"Are Sam and Alice here?" I faintly heard my dad ask, causing the both of us to jump apart and race downstairs. My gave us a questionable look, as if asking why we both were coming from upstairs. I chose to ignore his stare, and sat at the table.

"We are still waiting for your brother," my mom sighed, resting the back of her hand on her forehead. As if on cue, Matt bursted through the door.

"Sorry I'm late, traffic from basketball practice was crazy," he casually said as he hung his keys up. I of course knew my sweet twin brother was lying, he didn't even try out for basketball this year. However, my clueless parents ate his lies up, not thinking twice about it.

"Ali why are you never home now?" my younger sister asked, taking a seat.

"Busy with stuff," I stated giving her a knowing look, ending her questions there.

After everyone settled down Sam cleared his throat, "I actually sort of have an announcement." His voice was shaky and his legs were nervously bouncing beneath the table.

"You have an older lady friend for me?" Matt asked earning a glare from my mother.

"No Matt sorry," Sam laughed, "I actually have a girlfriend."