July 2014

picture is sam and Alice ;)

Thanks for reading!

5 votes=new chapter

10 votes=two new chapters in one day

<3

"We eventually need to discuss you going away to Emory," Sam said into my hair, as he was playing with it.

"Well, we are not talking about it while sitting on my porch swing waiting for Jamie and Grayson to arrive," I replied still stroking his hand that rested on my stomach.

Jamie and I had planned a vacation to Atlanta to check out in person the university we were attending in the fall. We decided to take our boyfriends along, as we may not see them often after school starts. Well, Jamie thought she wouldn't see Graysn. However, he planned to tell her on the trip that he was moving to Atlanta with us. I knew Sam most likely would stay in Crestwood and teach. I didn't have it in me to beg for him to pack up his life to run away to college with me.

"Get your asses up, it's vacation time!" Jamie shouted out of the passenger seat's window. Grayson convinced his mother to allow us to borrow her minivan for the weekend.

Pushing any thoughts of leaving Sam out of my mind, I grabbed my suitcase and packed it into the trunk. For the first half of the trip Grayson was driving, then Sam would take over for the other half.

"Can you believe we both got into Emory?" Jamie excitedly asked as we merged onto the parkway.

"It's every girls dream to go to college with their best friend," I agreed.

"Are you guys nervous?" Grayson asked, drumming his hands on the wheel.

"Extremely. I have Jamers to keep me sane though," I giggled.

Sam unbuckled his seat belt and scooted to the middle, pulling me to his toned chest. I gazed into his pools of blue eyes before kissing him slowly.

"Do not force me to regret making this a couples trip," Jamie groaned with a smirk.

I simply shook my head in response before resting it on Sam's chest, my eyes drooping.

"We're here baby," Sam whispered before leaning across the console to kiss my cheek.

Jamie dramatically threw herself to the concrete driveway, kissing it several times. Grayson, Sam, and I laughed uncontrollably at her little stunt.

"We took a pit stop a little over an hour ago," I shouted at her, still in the car.

"I hate long car rides," she heavily sighed. We were all sleep deprived from the eleven hour drive, loosing most of our patience with each other.

"I guess I'll be driving down here to visit you then, not the other way around," Grayson joked causing Jamie's face to drop.

"I told you not to talk about being far away from me on this trip!" Jamie shouted, covering her ears to block out any more discussion of the topic. They obviously hadn't talked much about the topic either.

We entered the motel room we were all sharing. It was a decent size with two queen sized beds, and a bathroom attached. There was also a television that was placed on a large wooden stand that held complementary peanuts.

"Since we are sharing a room I want no funny business in that bed this weekend," Jamie ordered in a motherly tone.

"Oh please, do not act like I don't know you two go at it like bunny rabbits," I shot back, causing the both of them to blush profusely.