"DO NOT BE AFRAID. THE REAL TERROR WILL COME WHEN YOU TAKE A LOOK INSIDE MY PLAYPEN." Then a map mini map appeared on the screen. "USE THIS MAP AND YOU WILL MEET THE REST OF YOUR FRIENDS WAITING TO PLAY MY GAME. DO HURRY UP. YOU ARE THE LAST CONTESTANT."

'Last contestant?' I straighten up my bow and took a deep breath. 'It looks like I am not the only one here.'

My choice of clothing was terrible as I venture into the forest for the weather was cold and leaves and twigs brushed against my bare skin as I walked. A white long-sleeved shirt complemented with a pair of black shorts revealing a leg harness strapped around my left leg. The leg harness held a hunting knife and strapped to my back was a bow, a quiver holding a set of arrows, and a katana. My bag held a notebook, Adrien's journal, the Imperial Blade, pepper spray, Hunter's knife, a flashlight, and a small first aid kit.

'I may look over-kitted but you have to be prepared for what you are getting yourself into.' Suddenly, I hear a rustling behind me and turn just in time to see the kitsune emerging from the bushes.

"Couldn't you have worn something warmer? We are in the middle of Autumn after all." it scolded walking passed me. "Come on. We are wasting a lot of time."

It lead the way to a clearing and when I stepped through the bushes, a beam of light flashed on my face.

"Oh another one of us."

"She looks hot."

"Who is she?"

Whoever it was continued to shine his light on my face so I use my hand as a shield.

"Put down your light fool."

"Gah! Sorry!"

The light moved away from my face and I took a good look at the people around me. Most of them were teenagers, probably older or younger than me with a few adults. The person holding his flashlight was a teenager wearing a pair of glasses and he looked timid for some reason.

"Is she the last one?"

"I hope so we have been waiting in the cold for three hours already."

"Technically, it is only for fifteen minutes..."

I look at my phone and see that the mini-map was gone replaced with a message reading, 'YOU HAVE ARRIVED'.

"Looks like you got the message too." someone whispered behind me. I turn to see a pale-skinned white-haired boy with green eyes. "Hi, my name is Legos. What is yours?"

I hesitate a bit. "Emma Cross-wood."

He smiled. "It's a pleasure to meet you."

"CONTESTANT NUMBER FOURTEEN HAS ARRIVED. NOW WE HAVE TO WAIT FOR CONTESTANT NUMBER THIRTEEN."

"Aww, come on!" I heard a huge thump and see a huge man punching a tree's trunk. "We have been waiting here for a long time!"

"According to the instructions written on the app, the game won't start until fourteen of us are here." said one.

"But she is the fourteenth one!" the person yelled.

"Yes, but we are still incomplete." The voice said.

The tall muscular man with short hair who was cleanly shaven with short hair gave me an angry look before walking toward me. "You. You are number fourteen aren't you?"

"Yes. Yes, I am." I muttered.

Then rustling was heard and a girl emerged from the bushes. "Stupid twigs. They ruined my leggings!"