Mine

My head was spinning.

My eyes were deceiving me.

My whole body was numb.

'WHAT THE HELL IS HE DOING HERE?'

A day earlier...

The loud sound from the room next door bothered me so much that I felt like barfing.

'Who listens to porn in the middle of the night?' I spring out of the bed and storm out of my room to locate where that rotten sound was coming from and it lead me to the room Julia was in. Without a single care in the world, I banged on the door and wait.

No response.

I banged on it again.

No response.

"Julia! Open this door or else..." I shout banging on the door again.

"Emma!" the door opened and the imp jumped out to hug me. "I am so glad you are awake! I'd thought you never wake up!"

I push her off me and look at her. She was sweating underneath the huge bathrobe she was wearing but her eyes told a different story. They looked glassy and the smell coming from her and her room was anything but incense.

Covering my nose, I take a step back. "Are you drunk?"

She giggled. "Yep! I am as drunk! I'm drinking champaign do you want some?"

I shake my head.

"Aww come on! You used to love it when I fed it to you."

"Yeah! When you and your friends tied me up at the back of the school and force it down my throat."

"Yep! It was fun!" then she leaned closer. "I could feed you through my mouth if you want. It's going to be so good."

I shudder at the memory and felt something churning in my stomach. From the noise coming from her room to the pink light shining in her bedroom and ending with the way she was dressed, I take a quick guess to what she was doing.

Julia seemed to notice how uncomfortable I was and gave a sly but seductive grin. "I got something for you."

Then she reached out to undo the ropes which held her bathrobe in place but I stop her.

"No."

She looks at me with giddy eyes and tries again.

"No!" I say holding her hands.

"Why not? You used to like it," she said struggling to free her hands but I refused to let go. This cumulated into a struggle which ended with me holding her skinny hands above her head.

"No Julia and that's final." I firmly say.

She took on look at me and started to cry, wailing so loud that I bet the rest of the neighbors heard it.

"Why? Why don't you love me, Emma! Aren't I good enough for you? Why?" she wept. I let go of her and she beats my chest over and over again with her puny hands. "You said you liked girls so why are you rejecting me? Why?"

This continued until she started sobbing on my boobs and I put up with this with an annoyed look on my face. Her wailing slowly turned into sobbing and I could feel her fondling my boobs.

'It looks like she sobered up.' with that in mind, I violently shove her into her room and slam the door ignoring her wailing. Walking back into my room, I change out of my pajamas, took a quick shower, and tried sleeping in my underwear.

Which would have been possible if Julia wasn't banging on me and yelling names at me.

"Emma! You heartbreaker! You *()^&%. How dare you leave me like that! You were supposed to console me you b&tch! You heartbreaker! You shattered my heart to a million pieces you jerk!"