Osana Najimi

'That woman seems to know a lot about me so I need to know something about her.' I thought typing furiously into the computer in school.

'Raibaru Femestu.' I hit the 'Enter' key and wait. It takes some time thanks to the school's faulty Wi-Fi system but the results show.

'Nothing on that woman.' I scroll down. 'No social media accounts, no active phone numbers, no friends, no family members...'

Frustrated, I turn off the computer. 'Nothing! She's like a ghost!'

'How about looking into her friend instead?'

I type in the name and was shown a picture of a teenage girl with orange hair matching the color of her eyes.

'She looks attractive...and familiar.' I put a hand on my chin. 'Have we met?'

I keep reading and find almost nothing on the girl except her parents and from the looks of things, she was the only child. Nothing about her friends, her hobbies, or her likes and dislikes.

"So far, the only thing interesting about this girl is how she died," I mutter. "Not to mention the information on her looks old."

'Old or fake?'

Confused, I ask, 'Fake?'

'The lady said she passed away during the year 2012.'

This made me take another look at the date she passed on and discovered something. 'It says she passed on on July 24th, 2012.'

'And July is a Summer Holiday.'

'Yet she was found in her school uniform.' I zoom in on the picture of her corpse and take a screenshot of it. Hooking my phone to the computer, I download the picture and look at it.

"What made you take your own life Osana?"

'Maybe we can find more information when we come into the school at night.'

'Yeah. Who knows? That ghost in the Headmaster's Office can help except...'

'He passed on when the Headmaster was found dead in his office.'

'So what date did the Headmaster pass away?' I type that and discovered he died in 2017 after the school was sold to a woman called Genka Kunahito.' I type in the name. 'It looks like she is a woman in her late twenties. Could this mean she is the Headmistress of Akademi High?'

'If she is, why is she operating from the shadows?'

The question remained unanswered. The bell rang for lunch so I delete my search history and turn off the computer. Picking a quiet corner at the end of the hall, I sit on a chair and start eating.

'The food tastes strange.' squirming, I take another bite, roll the morsel of food in my mouth, grab a tissue from my bag and spit out the food.

"Aww, does it taste bad Emma?"

I look, see Agatha, and put the pieces of the puzzle together. "Seriously?"

"You said you could handle anything," she said with a smirk. "Surely you could handle eating that piece of crap."

My stomach began to churn. Standing up immediately, I rush to the bathroom and throw up on the toilet.

'Dang it! The b!tch put laxatives in my food!'

'How many times do I have to scold you for swearing?'

Its words gave me a slight headache but it passed quickly when my stomach churned. I double down and throw up again.