Manipulation

Julia was frustrated.

Frustrated that her dreams of creating her 'Honey' wasn't coming true because Emma decided to leave for another destination without telling her. For days, she waited for her to come back. She called and texted her but never got a reply. She pressed her ear to the wall to hear any sound of movement in the next room but got silent. She read every ecchi manga on her favorite character; Honey to ease her pain but it made the throbbing in her heart worse. She bought 'toys' which she played with but they did nothing to satisfy her.

"Oh Honey!" she whined staring at the front cover of a girl with huge boobs wearing a revealing outfit. "Where are you?"

Suddenly, she heard movements in the next room. Springing to her feet, she rushed out the door hoping it was Emma but stopped dead in her tracks. Standing before Emma's door holding what looked like a box full of homemade chocolates was Agatha who looked back at her in shock. Annoyed, Julia wrapped and walked back into her apartment to cover herself with her bathrobe for she was wearing black lingerie.

"Are you done embarrassing yourself?" a voice asked behind her. Julia looked back and saw Agatha staring at her with hungry eyes.

"What are you doing here?" she asked back.

"I am here to visit Emma silly. Her friends have been unable to contact her for a while so I came to check up on her."

Julia scoffed at the reply. "Have you destroyed her friend circle?"

"I am still working on it," Agatha said dropping the chocolates on the coffee table. "What about you? Have you f#cked her yet?"

This made Julia turn around in rage. "I would if you didn't come into the picture."

"And you think she is going to let you do that to her after what you did to her?" Agatha chuckled. "Face it b!tch. She isn't going to take you back."

Julia saw red and grabbed Agatha by the collar. Dragging her down to her size, she looked into her eyes and gritted her teeth with rage.

"Let me remind you right here and right now that Emma is mine!" she hissed. "No one is going to take my Honey from me. No one! Not even you!"

Agatha only smirked in response. "What's the matter? Afraid you can't satisfy her?"

At this, Julia let go and looked down in shame.

"I see." Agatha straightened up the collar of her coat and watch Julia bite her bottom lip. Catching onto her predicament, she smiled evilly and walked beside her.

"It seems you bought a lot of toys yet you have no idea how to use some of them," she whispered into Julia's ear. "Do you need help?"

Shocked, Julia turned to look at Agatha who kept up a bland expression on her face. "Why would I need your help? Aren't you after Emma as well?"

At this Agatha let out an exasperated sigh. "Yeah I am but how are you going to keep her when you can't satisfy her?"

The orbs in Julia's eyes widened.

"I have read that manga you are always buying and realized I am familiar with most of the poses inside there," Agatha said with a wink. "I can show you how it is done if you want to keep her."

"Why do you care? You are after Emma as well!" Julia pointed at her with her forefinger. "You want my Honey and I won't let that happen."

"No. I am just here to make her suffer for dumping me that's all." Agatha replied.

"Liar! I know what went down during the Christmas play! You were the one who orchestrated the prank and then dumped her like a piece of trash! After a full term of jumping from one girl to another after her replacement dumped you, you enrolled in that school to woe her back into your arms but she rejected you yet here you are telling me you want to make her pay for not taking you back? Jacka$$! Go pick on another fool because I am not falling for your lies!"