Stan

It was midnight on the docks and the wind howled causing Jake's hair to flap in the wind. Dressed in a sleeveless black shirt and black pants, he stared at the picture of Emma on his phone and smiled but it quickly vanished once he heard footsteps.

"I am here b@stard." the owner sneered.

Jake chuckled putting the phone in his pocket and unsheathed his sword. "You know, for a delinquent with an appetite for hurting people, you amuse me."

Stan laughed passing his hand over his face. "Really? Okay zombie boy, tell me what you know about me."

Jake did not respond.

"What's the matter? Angry that I kissed her?" Stan took a step closer while brandishing his weapon. "Just so you know, I am not sorry I kissed her, and I would have done more if she wasn't too uptight."

"So you knew I was watching her."

"Yep and I knew you were in that hotel. Too bad my surprise attack did little to kill you but..." Stan brought his weapon down. "...when you are dead, I will end up loving me anyway. After all, it's been a long time since I dated a woman with big tits. I wonder how she would feel with me in her."

To Stan's shock, Jake laughed. "Really? And you think she is going to pick you over me?"

He sighed and looked directly into his opponent's eyes. "B!tch you have a long way to go."

Stan chuckled evilly. "THEN LET'S FIND OUT HOW GOOD I AM?"

Then he attacked Jake who stepped aside and swiped his katana at him but missed by mere inches.

"When you are dead, Emma will be mine Yandere kun!" Stan jeered bringing his weapon on him.

Jake dodged the attack and swiped his katana on Stan's chest cutting through his uniform and creating a huge scar on his chest but that did little to stop his opponent and the battle continued. While they fought, Stan continued his trash talk insulting Jake and calling Emma's name but the kicker that pushed Jake's buttons was when he called him a Yandere adding that Emma would rather die than be with him.

Jake tsked trying to keep his cool until Stan began to pant because of his lack of stamina. Seizing an opportunity, he went in for the kill thrusting his katana into Stan's heart but victory wasn't on his side. Stan gave a smug smile and hit Jake on the side of his head forcing him to pull out his katana.

"You are immune to pain huh?" Stan jeered he glowed with a red aura. "I LIKE THAT."

"Like I didn't see that coming."

His words surprised Stan. "What do you mean?"

"I was wondering when you were going to make things interesting for us considering the fact you like to fight." combing his hands through his hair, Jake gave a smug smile and glowed with a blue aura.

Although he was surprised, Stan grinned. "Glow all you want but you are still going to die. READY FOR ROUND TWO B!TCH?"

"I was born ready."

Meanwhile...

"Stan?" I call while walking around the school. "Stan where are you?"

"Do you think he is here?" asked the kitsune as it trotted beside me.

"He has to be," I reply walking up the stairs. "He owes me some answers."

"But you read the articles on the Girl's Cult and discovered they died in 2017." said the kitsune.

"But the events in the book were documented in 2018 and from the autopsy done on their bodies, their deaths were deemed to be a suicide but Arianna's death was a murder," I said taking a peek into a classroom. "She has no connection to the demon but has a connection to Megami Sakou but that's not what I am looking for."